DCLM Daily Manna 9 February 2020 – Desire Mountain-Top Experience written by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
TODAY’S TOPIC: Desire Mountain-Top Experience
TEXT: Isaiah 2:1-9
1. The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2. And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
4. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
5. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.
6. Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
7. Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots;
8. Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made;
9. And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself; therefore forgive them not.
KEY VERSE: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.” – (Isaiah 2:2)
MESSAGE: DCLM Daily Manna 9 February 2020
An atheist was invited to church by a neighbour. The middle-aged man always felt that Christians were wasting their time. In the church, the presiding minister asked everyone to ask God for just one thing. The neighbour prayed for one thing: the atheist’s repentance. But the atheist was angry, left the church and rushed to a bar where he ordered for a beer.
On tasting it, it was like poison in his mouth. Going to another place, it was the same experience. He decided to go back to church. On getting to the church this second time, he noticed tears dropping down his cheek. Something had happened to him. From then, he became a Christian and was later ordained a pastor.
The children of Judah fell from grace to grass because of their pagan practices. They had relied on soothsayers and worshipped the works of their own hands. Nevertheless, their land was full of silver and gold, signifying God’s blessings. He also promised them through Isaiah that His house would be established in the top of the mountains for all to see and come in.
Pagan worshippers and all those who violated His word shall flow into this house to obtain forgiveness, and many of them would be willing to drag others to His temple to learn of His ways.
Today: DCLM Daily Manna 9 February 2020 by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
We are in the last days. The Church is a city set on a hill which cannot be hidden. It is also the light that attracts sinners to the Saviour (Matthew 5:14). All nations – white, black, rich, poor, young and old – are flowing into it in repentance. Spiritual renewal and revival are happening. Many sinners are coming to Jesus and are convicted by the Holy Spirit. Are you left out of this move?
The Holy Spirit is still convicting sinners these last days. Whosoever, therefore, shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Make hay while the sun shines.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 26
Thanks for reading DCLM Daily Manna 9th February 2020 – Desire Mountain-Top Experience written by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi. Please share this with other people.