RCCG August 23rd 2020 Sunday Service with Pastor E. A. Adeboye
You are watching today’s LIVE streaming service from the Redemption Camp.
Today’s Sunday Live service of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG starts from 8:30am and the servant of God, General Overseer of the church, Pastor E. A. Adeboye will be ministering in partnership with the Holy Ghost.
Stay connected with the YOUTUBE streaming channel and be blessed.
RCCG August 23rd 2020 Sunday Service with Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Livestream
Also Read, Open Heaven 23rd August 2020 Daily Devotional
TODAY’S TOPIC: SHOW SOME KINDNESS
MEMORISE: “Let brotherly love continue.” – (Hebrews 13:1)
READ: Isaiah 35:3-8 (KJV)
3. Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not; behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
5. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing; for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water; in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8. And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those; the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
MESSAGE: Open Heaven 23rd August 2020 Sunday Devotional
A Christian may be smiling on the outside because he/she is accustomed to looking cheerful, whereas on the inside, the person could be going through a lot of challenges. The ties and the hats we all wear to Church on Sunday cover the empty stomachs or the depressed thoughts of some workers in the Church. Sometimes the Pastor is going through a marital crisis, but he still has to settle issues in the marriage of a Church member.
We need to look out for each other every now and then. We need to pick up the phone and call that brother or sister to ask how they are doing. We need to bring a gift, no matter how small to church once in a while to give someone. Believe me, the one who is strengthening others also needs strengthening once in a while.
When you notice the commitment level of a particular brother or sister waning, before you accuse or judge them, find out how they are faring first. Checking on them, whether they are in Church or not, shows that you love them. Sometimes, the devil brings suggestions to some of the strong Christians to drop out of the Christian race, but just a word of encouragement from you, a smile or a show of love can give them strength to continue in the race.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says: “Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” Open Heaven 23rd August 2020 Sunday Devotional