MFM Daily Devotional 11th September 2020 – The Power Of Confidence by Pastor D.K Olukoya
TODAY’S TOPIC: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE
Fire Scripture: Daniel 3.1-27
Memory Verse: Revelation 13:15“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”
Motivational Quote: You must remember the fact that your actions and your attitude will not only affect you, it would affect hundreds, thousands and possibly, millions of people.
Prophetic Word: The glory of the living God will over shadow you.
TODAY’S OUTLINE: MFM Daily Devotional 11th September 2020
Welcome to today’s special devotional. One spiritual troublemaker went to a village, generally regarded as highly demonic, to hold a crusade. As he was preaching, he discovered that his interpreter was becoming very afraid. When he said certain things, the man simply refused to interpret them.
The man then assured the interpreter that he (the preacher) was the one talking, therefore he should not be afraid but should interpret whatever he had said. As the man was preaching, people were putting their hands into their pockets and bringing out their juju (charms).
But the man began to pray in the spirit and was not afraid. What followed was that most of the youth in the village who used to partake in the worship of the village idols, got converted. They started to come to his church in the evenings when he held revival services.
Certain demonic villagers got angry at the success of the crusade and planned to attack the church with their juju (charms). On the first day, they gathered themselves at the back of the congregation and started to invoke the powers of their juju. But the Christians were unmoved. On the second day, when they came, the Christians were ready for them.
As they started using their charms, the preacher ordered the Christians to “bring out their own charms too.”So, they acted as if they actually had something in their pockets. And as soon as they brought their hands out of their pockets and burst into praises, confusion immediately ensued. Some of the men carrying charms instantly got paralysed.
Beloved, these Christians did not need to ask for angelic assistance. They only used one of their weapons, which is praises; and pandemonium occurred. The Bible is very clear about confident actions, based on the power of God. When you take such actions based on faith, God will just be looking at you because everything you need is already within you.
When Christians become very bold, as it used to be in the past, they will not fear all those things that witch doctors are wearing on their necks. They will speak the word of God and command the fire of God to fall. But to do this, you need to know the weapons and be able to use them with confidence and boldness.
HYMN: Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler Of All Nature
1. Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature,
O Thou of God and man the Son:
Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honour,
Thou my soul’s glory, joy, and crown.
2. Fair are the meadows, Fairer still the wood-lands,
Robed in the blooming garb of spring:
Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer,
Who makes the woeful heart to sing.
3. Fair is the sunshine, Fairer still the moonlight,
And all the twinkling starry host:
Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer,
Than all the angels heaven can boast.
4. Beautiful Saviour! Lord of the nations!
Son of God and Son of Man!
Glory and honour, Praise, adoration,
Now and forever more be Thine!
– from Munster Gesangbuch
Glory and honour, praise, adoration, Now and forever more be Thine.
- TODAY’S PRAYER POINTS: MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020
1. Witchcraft serpent fashioned against my blood, depart now and go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every agenda of the serpent for my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, penetrate my body, soul and spirit and destroy every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every serpent of my father’s house assigned against my destiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, arise and uproot from my system every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
3. Serpents of my father’s house, dragons of my father’s house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Holy Ghost, arise in the thunder of Your fire, destroy every plantation of darkness, in my body, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 12 – 13
Thank you for reading Today’s MFM Daily Devotional 11th September 2020 – The Power Of Confidence by Pastor D.K Olukoya. Please share this with other people.