RCCG Sunday Service 1st November 2020 by Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Livestream
BETTER DAYS AHEAD BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
You are watching today’s LIVE streaming service from the Redemption Camp.
Today’s Sunday Live service of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG starts from 8:30am and the servant of God, General Overseer of the church, Pastor E. A. Adeboye will be ministering in partnership with the Holy Ghost.
Stay connected with the YOUTUBE streaming channel and be blessed.
- RCCG Sunday Service 1st November 2020 by Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Livestream
Open Heaven 1st November 2020 Devotional Today Message written by Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING
MEMORISE: “And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me.” – Mark 14:18
READ: Psalms 41:6-12 (KJV)
6. And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity; his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.
7. All that hate me whisper together against me; against me do they devise my hurt.
8. An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him; and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.
9. Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
10. But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.
11. By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
12. And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
MESSAGE: Open Heaven 1st November 2020 Devotional
“In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;” – (2 Corinthians 11:26)
As we see above, Apostle Paul enumerated the dangers he had encountered in the course of preaching the gospel and ‘perils among false brethren’ made the list. You must be wary of false brethren within your family, neighbourhood, workplace and even in your local assembly.
In (1 Samuel 17:26-28), while David was making enquiries about the reward for slaying Goliath, his elder brother wanted him to go back to look after sheep. The elders say that if the household enemy cannot kill a person, neither can the external ones.
David was already dreaming of how he was going to become a giant-killer but his brother wanted to silence him, just as Josephs brothers sought to kill his own dreams in Genesis 37:17-20. One would think that his brothers would have been interested in helping him become a great ruler as he had dreamed, after all, they would have been ‘the great ruler’s brothers’. Rather, they not only wanted his dreams to be aborted, they also wanted to kill him.
Don’t be fooled; not everyone smiling with you genuinely wishes you well, so be careful who you share your dreams with. Be like David and follow the counsel of God rather than those of men.