RCCG 11th January 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Guide – Day 1
You are reading RCCG 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points And Guide for 11th January 2021 – Day 1. May God answer your prayers as you begin this journey. God bless you!
*DAY 1 . RCCG NATIONAL PRAYER AND FASTING 2021*
STREAM 1(1st 21 Days)
MONDAY 11TH JANUARY 2021
TEXT: Psalm 124:1-8
“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say; If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul. Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.”
We give glory to God for another season of fellowship with the almighty God through the RCCG 2021 National Prayer and Fasting. The Lord has always demonstrated his love towards his church through the evidences of great and mighty testimonies received year in year out. This new season of flying in restoration will usher in greater testimonies than has ever been recorded in Jesus name.
The First round of this year’s fast has been dedicated to Thanksgiving as directed by Holy Spirit through our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye.
1. Let’s praise the Almighty God for his goodness and mercy over us and our families, for His protection, provision and sustenance in the midst of the challenges and insecurity that has been experienced in all the nations of the world. Psalm 68:18-19, Psalm 150:2.
2. Father, we thank you for keeping us and our families and delivering us from the grip of the deadly pandemic called COVID-19 Of which the second wave is now troubling the world this time. Exo. 15:26.,
3. Let us praise and worship God for His love and mercies upon the Redeemed Christian Church of God globally.
4. Thank God for His grace upon the lives of our father and mother in the Lord and for His covenant of making them useful vessels in His hand. 2Tim. 2:20-21
5. Father we thank and give you praise for keeping our father and mother in the Lord Pastor E.A. Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye in good health over the years.
6. Father we thank you for your mercy and grace over them and their entire household and the ministry you have committed into their hands. PS 136: 1-3
7. Thank God for His steadfast love for His church and for counting His church worthy to be among the candidates of His mercy. Lam. 3:22-23, Rom. 9:15-16.
8. Father we thank You for who you are in our lives, families, churches and in our Nations Ps 107:22
9. Father we come before you with sacrifice of thanksgiving for all the family of RCCG all over the world in Jesus Mighty Name. 1 Chron. 29:23
10. Thank You Lord for your covering and protection over our families in RCCG throughout the time of the pandemic in Ps 91:3-6
11. Father, thank you for being faithful to the covenant of holiness upon which The Redeemed Christian Church of God is built and the special favor shown to your church over the years. Lam 3:22
12. Father we thank you for grace over Christ Church and all our local parishes in the RCCG. We give you praise for always adding to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts:47
13. Father we thank and give you praise for redeeming us from the hands of the enemies all through 2020 till now. PS 107:2.
14. Let us thank God for upholding and moving RCCG forward and come what may, He did not allow the gates of hell to prevail against us. Matt. 16:18.
🅰️🇲 🇪 🇳 🙏🏼🙏🏼
🇸 🇭 🇦 🇱 🇴 🇲 🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♂
RCCG 11th January 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Guide – Day 1
MORNING -6:30am -7:30 am
EVENING:- 5pm – 6pm
PRAYER FOCUS: THANKSGIVING—THE ROAD TO RECOVERY.
TEXT: Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls— Yet I will rejoice in the Lord , I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 NKJV
MONDAY–Thanking God for Closing Negative Doors that can truncate my destiny on the Road to Recovery ( 1 Samuel 29:1-11)
TUESDAY–Thanking God for bringing me out of my Comfort Zone on the Road to Recovery
(1 Samuel 30: 1-2)
WEDNESDAY– Thanking God for Courage and Strength in Christ in the Midst of Weakness on the Road to Recovery. ( 1 Samuel 30: 6)
THURSDAY– Thanking God for Close Communion With God ( Divine Instruction) on the Road to Recovery-( 1 Samuel 30:7-8)
FRIDAY– Thanking God for Grace to sow Seed of Compassion on the Road to Recovery – ( 1 Samuel 30: 11-12
SATURDAY –Thanking God for Divine Assistance on the Road to Recovery ( 1 Samuel 30:13-16 )
Page Will be Updated Soon….
You can read Open Heaven Daily Devotional Monday 11th January 2020, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
TODAY’S TOPIC: MATHEMATICS OF CHRIST IN YOU (MCY)
MEMORISE: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” – (Colossians 1:27)
READ: Colossians 2:6-14 (KJV)
6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him;
7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power;
11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;
12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
TODAY’S MESSAGE ON OPEN HEAVEN 11TH JANUARY 2021 MONDAY DEVOTIONAL:
The “Mathematics of Christ In You” (MCY) refers to the measure of Christ in you and how much of His attributes you exhibit in your life. The Law of electricity which describes how current flow in conductors is quite similar to it. One law that guides the flow of electricity says that the purer the conductor the easier it is for the current to flow. In other words, the more the impurities in the conductor, the more the resistance to flow of the current.
Thus, the amount of current flowing is determined by how large the resistance is. A high level of resistance is the result of a lot of impurities. In such a situation, the current cannot flow well. The Holy Spirit is the current in our spirit man. How well does He flow in you? For the Holy Spirit to flow freely, your life must be free of impurities, because the more impurities you harbour, the greater the resistance against the flow of the power of God.
In my journey with Christ, I have come up with “The Law of the Measurement of Christ in You”, where the measure of Christ in you is determined by the presence of God in your life which can be limited by your resistance to His will.
RESISTANCE = P+S+PG+M+L+B+F+RA Continue Reading… Open Heaven 11th January 2021 Monday Devotional – Mathematics of Christ In You (MCY)