Anglican Daily Fountain 8 December 2021 | Restoration In The End Time 1
Welcome to Anglican Daily Fountain Devotional for Wednesday 8th December 2021. God bless you as you study today. Kindly share with other people.
ANGLICAN DAILY FOUNTAIN 8 DECEMBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: RESTORATION IN THE END TIME (I)
TEXT: Micah 4:1-5(NKJV)
1. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days [That] the mountain of the LORD’s house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And peoples shall flow to it.
2. Many nations shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
3. He shall judge between many peoples, And rebuke strong nations afar off; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war any more.
4. But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, And no one shall make [them] afraid; For the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.
5. For all people walk each in the name of his god, But we will walk in the name of the LORD our God Forever and ever.
Anglican Daily Fountain Today | STUDY:
In the previous chapters and verses, God proclaimed judgment upon His people for their sin and faithlessness. But now the Lord shifts His tone and focus in an interesting direction – the pleasant promises of restoration for His people. This can be seen as a promise of restoration for the church. God’s promise here emphasises the relationship His people will enjoy with Him forever (v.5). Here, Zion, without the presence of God (3:12) is contrasted with the Zion the Lord will establish in the “latter days” as He reigns forever (4:1-5).
As people of God, therefore, even as we struggle with the challenges of life in a broken world today, let us rest in the assurance that the time will come when God shall wipe away every tear from our eyes and mend every broken heart (Rev. 7:14-17). We should. therefore, live each day in view of the promised bliss in eternity. The true people of God are given assurances concerning the future judgement and hope for the future Messianic Era, when God will reign by His Word (4:3). At that time, all the peoples of the earth will recognise Israel’s God as the one true God and will live without war, in peace (Vv. 2-4).
In view of this, we must live each day in light of God’s law, led by the Spirit of God.
Prayer: Lord, help me to live each day with eternity in view. Amen
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Anglican Daily Fountain | Restoration In The End Time 1
Click To Read Powerful Devotional:
JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE