DCLM Daily Manna 22nd May 2022 | Deeper Life Devotional
Read and Meditate on Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for Sunday 22 May 2022 written by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. God bless you as you study His word today!
TODAY’S DCLM DAILY MANNA 22ND MAY 2022 SUNDAY DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: THE LOVE WE OWE HIM
TEXT: Psalm 116:1-9
1. I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me; I found trouble and sorrow.
4. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
6. The LORD preserveth the simple; I was brought low, and he helped me.
7. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
8. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
KEY VERSE: “I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.” – (Psalm 116:1)
DCLM Daily Manna 22nd May 2022 Message:
Love varies from person to person and people show it for different reasons. Some love more because they see it as the debt they owe the object of their love. They do not seem to have a better way of expressing their gratitude than loving so much and unashamedly.
In the text, the psalmist expressed his love for the Lord and gave the reasons for such love. He had almost been swallowed up by death due to the sickness and pain he went through that had brought him great sorrow. When all hope seemed lost, the Lord showed up to deliver him after he had cried out to Him for help. In expressing this love, he determined to walk before the Lord every day of his life.
There is no other way we can show our gratitude to the Lord for all the mercies we receive from Him every day than to love Him unreservedly. The clearest expression of our love for the Lord and our show of thanksgiving is the giving of ourselves totally to Him without holding back anything.
How real, deep and sincere is your love for the Lord? Have you given yourself wholly to Him without holding back anything? Is it your pleasure to walk daily in His presence and please Him always? Do the thanksgiving and the gifts that you bring match the mercy that you have received from the Lord? Do not forget; the more we love the Lord, the more of His grace and mercies we receive.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Lord rightly deserves all our love.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ruth 3-4
Thanks for reading Today’s DCLM Daily Manna 22nd May 2022 | Deeper Life Devotional
- May 20th, 2022 Andrew Wommack Devotional
- Kenneth Copeland 20 May 2022, Friday | Faith To Faith Devotional
- Daily Mass Readings Friday, 20th May 2022
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE