MFM Devotional for 4 July 2022 Monday | The Power Of Gratitude 2
Read and Meditate on Today’s Mountain Top Life MFM Daily Devotional 4 July 2022, Monday Message written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM DEVOTIONAL FOR 4TH JULY 2022 MONDAY
TOPIC: THE POWER OF GRATITUDE (II)
Fire Scripture: Psalm 92:1-15
2Corinthians 4:15 “For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.”
Gratitude can turn denial to acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity, a meal to a feast, a house to a home and a stranger to a friend.
I pray that your life of gratitude to God will serve as the key to open your door of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Devotional for 4 July 2022 Monday | Outline
Yesterday, we established the biblical truth that it is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord and to sing praises to His holy name (Psalm 92).We also stressed that every believer should practise daily thanksgiving because everyone has something to thank God for. Today, we shall look further at the power and benefits of giving gratitude to God. First, gratitude glorifies God.
It is a way of exalting the Giver of every good gift and acknowledging that all that we have and enjoy: life, health, family, provisions, and so on come from Him and because of His unconditional and unparalleled love for us. In 2 Corinthians 4:15, the Bible says, “For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.”
This Scripture tells us that as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. Second, gratitude helps us to see God. Your regular expression of gratitude, thanks and appreciation to God will open your spiritual eyes. As someone put it, “There is a beautiful cycle in giving God thanks: the more we thank Him, the more we see Him working in us and around us.
- Basilica Sunday Mass 3 July 2022 – 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Sunday Daily Mass Readings 3 July 2022
- Live MFM PMCH July 2022 Prayer & Programme (Power Must Change Hands)
- NSPPD 2 July 2022 | Strange Acts of God
- July 2, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Saturday
- Daily Bible Verse And Prayer 3 July 2022 | Sunday
Gratitude helps us to sense and experience God’s presence, care and personal timing. That is why the Bible affirms this in James 1:16-17, “Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights (NKJV). Third, one very important benefit of giving thanks to God is that it puts us squarely in the will of God.
The will of God is simply obedience – living in complete obedience to His word or command. In 1 Thessalonians 5:18, God commands us to give thanks in all circumstances (pleasant and unpleasant) for that is His will for us in Christ Jesus. Truly, giving thanks to God should be a non-stop affair in the lives of individuals, families, churches and other organisations as well as nations.
PRAYER POINTS | MFM Devotional for 4 July 2022 Monday
1. Spirit of ingratitude, depart from me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I thank You for the victory of the Cross and the blessings of Calvary, in the name of Jesus.
3. Today, I offer God the sacrifice of thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, I thank You for giving me numerous things to thank You for, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, I thank You for the salvation of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, I thank You for not giving me over to the will of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You, Father, for making me to be accepted in the beloved, in the name of Jesus.