MFM New Month of May 2023 Prayer Points by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM PRAYER POINTS FOR MAY 2023.
NEW MONTH PRAYERS WITH THE GENERAL OVERSEER FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2023
Confession: Psalm 91; 3 John 2.
Praise and Worship
May 2023 MFM New Month Prayer Points By Dr. D.K Olukoya
1. Thank God for this new month of May. Appreciate Him for what He has done in your life in the past month.
2. I take authority over this month. I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.
3. I decree that all elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies in this month, in the name of Jesus.
4. I cover every day of this month with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. I cover every journey I shall embark upon this month with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
6. This month shall be my month of abundant grace, in the name of Jesus.
7. Riches and honour shall be in my habitation this month, in the name of Jesus.
8. Enduring wealth shall be my portion this month, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive power to get wealth this month, in the name of Jesus.
10. I shall be crowned with wealth this month, in the name of Jesus.
11. I possess the wealth of the gentiles this month, in the name of Jesus.
12. God shall give me the desires of my heart this month, in the name of Jesus.
13. I shall not beg for bread this month, in the name of Jesus.
14. I shall not borrow but have abundance this month, in the name of Jesus.
15. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of waters, in the name of Jesus
16. The tree of my life shall yield fruits this month, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God my Father, arise and prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.
18. O God my Father, anoint my head with oil this month, in the name of Jesus.
19. The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want, in the name of Jesus.
20. Pray for your local church, Pastors and Ministers.
21. Pray for your country.
MFM Devotional For 28th April 2023: Only Jesus Can Save
READ: Psalm 91; 3 John 2
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
3 John 2, King James Version
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.