Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday – The Great Shall Serve Thee written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
TOPIC: The Great Shall Serve Thee
MEMORISE: Open Heaven 22 April 2019
“I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.” – (Psalm 2:7).
READ: Isaiah 49:22-26 (KJV)
22. Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people; and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
23. And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers; they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD; for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
24. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
MESSAGE: Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday – The Great Shall Serve Thee
God’s promises to His children are great, and their scope cannot be fathomed with the human mind. This is because our God is the Almighty, the Beginning and the End of all things, the All-knowing and All-powerful God. Colossians 1:16 tells us that all things in heaven and earth were made by Him: visible and invisible, thrones and dominions, principalities and powers. All these were created by Him and for Him. Heaven and earth adore Him, and angels bow before Him. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He is the final authority, and His word is settled in heaven.
In (1 Corinthians 2:9), this great God said concerning His promises:
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday
Anyone who has walked with this great God and has tasted of His goodness will testify that the words of this verse are true. A cursory look at the stories of Abraham, Moses, Esther, Rahab, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Nehemiah, Daniel, Samuel, the nation of Israel, Mary the mother of Jesus, and many others too numerous to mention also confirms this truth. Indeed, God is in the business of doing new things of great proportions in the lives of His children from generation to generation. Just as He did for those in ages past. He will visit you with a record-breaking blessing today in Jesus’ Name.
Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday
By the grace of God, I can also testify that I have experienced in my own life and ministry blessings of the proportion that eyes have not seen and ears have not heard; they are far beyond any human imagination. The manifestation of God’s glory being experienced by the Church of Christ in all the nations of the world simultaneously is indeed beyond human comprehension.
Therefore, I can boldly say that God’s promise in today’s Bible reading, which says that great leaders and kings shall serve children of God, is not an empty promise. It is part of our heritage as beneficiaries of God’s mercy and unmerited favour. Halleluyah! As God used great kings and powerful leaders to favour Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Daniel, Esther, Nehemiah, David and Ezra. Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday – The Great Shall Serve Thee
He will do the same for you today in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 60:5?,14?,16 reiterate that the abundance of the sea shall be converted to you, and the strength of unbelievers shall be at your disposal. Those verses also say unbelievers will labour for your sustenance, kings will become the source of your livelihood, the children of your oppressors shall bow before you, and those who despised you shall be humbled in your presence. So shall it be in Jesus’ Name.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Genesis 25-26, Jeremiah 23:1-15
Hymn 7 – My hope is built on nothing less
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Thanks for reading Open Heaven 22 April 2019 Easter Monday – The Great Shall Serve Thee written by Pastor E. A Adeboye. Please share with others.