Our Daily Manna Sunday 31st January 2021 ODM Message – Follow These 2021 Signposts
You are reading Our Daily Manna Sunday 31st January 2021 ODM Message written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe the founder of the various Manna Prayer Mountain (MPM) worldwide.
TODAY’S TOPIC FOR OUR DAILY MANNA SUNDAY 31ST JANUARY 2021 ODM MESSAGE: FOLLOW THESE 2021 SIGNPOSTS
Today ODM Scriptures: Ephesians 5: 8-20
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the [a]Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather [b]expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are [c]exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. 14 Therefore He says:
“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”
Walk in Wisdom
15 See then that you walk [d]circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, 20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Today’s ODM Message On Our Daily Manna Sunday 31st January 2021
Each year, men draw up New Year resolutions and I am led to share the following list with you! Pick your choice, pray over them because today’s scripture Verse 15 says: “Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise.” BE WISER this year! 1. Walk more! 2. Sit less! 3. Finish your Bible. 4. Live simple! 5. Consume less! 6. Adopt an attitude of gratitude no matter the matter. 7. Set a bigger goal than last year (Eccl. 9: 10). 8. Always focus on your goals. 9. When angry, take a walk before any action or words. 10. Be consistent with meal times, except when fasting. 11. Call parents, siblings or friends more. Forgive more! 12. Spend five minutes a day cleaning! 13. Read a good book – a chapter a day. 14 Have a day to fast and pray and be consistent with it. Your enemies are not sitting idle. Some people/powers are angry that you saw this New Year. 15. Be a volunteer worker for God in your local church. 16. Change friends who draw you backwards and leave you dry spiritually. Mark those who love you only when your sun is shining! Never forget those who deserted you in your crisis hour – avoid them like a plague. 17. Seek for new inspiring friends who can encourage your spiritual growth. 18. Give out more ODM (this devotional) copies every quarter. 19. Think more of heaven and the rapture this year (see Heb 11: 15). AVOID SIN as much as you can!
20. Learn to use social media; Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc, this year. 21. Draw up your LEGAL WILL! Nobody lives forever! Don’t leave your family in confusion, war, blood and bitterness. 22. Ditch one bad habit this year (these resolutions will help you to break a bad habit). 23. Create time for self care. You have just one life. Enjoy it. Worry less! Laugh more! Every STRESS you allow is a step nearer to your grave! 24. Avoid people who waste your time! Time lost is lost forever!
25. Choose your wars this year. Ignore some enemies and move on! Peace of mind is priceless! Create more time for children and spouse. Nobody lives forever (see John 9: 4). Pray seriously now! Thank God for the 21- day fasting programme!
TONIGHT IS WORLD HOLY COMMUNION/ PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE – 2 sessions! Get your bread and water or soft drink ready! THEME: “IT IS MY TIME TO LAUGH.” Connect Via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. TIME: 8-9 P.M. ALSO VIA YOUTUBE: Manna TV International, TIME: 9-10 P.M. (all Nigeria time).
Today’s Prayer Points!
1. Take any song of worship as led.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
3. I choose WISDOM over foolishness in 2021 in Jesus name.
4. Pray over the 25 resolutions above.
5. Thank God for the 21- day fast! Decree that no power can CLOSE YOUR OPEN DOORS this year.
6. I scatter every gang–up against my OPEN REWARD this year in Jesus name. Tonight’s communion will settle my 21-DAY FAST.
7. Pray about today as led now!
Thanks for reading Today’s Our Daily Manna Sunday 31st January 2021 ODM Message – Follow These 2021 Signposts, written by Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe, the founder of the various Manna Prayer Mountain (MPM).