Pastor W.F. Kumuyi: DCLM Daily Manna 29 December 2022
Welcome to Deeper Christian Life Ministry DCLM Daily Manna Devotional for Thursday 29th December 2022, a powerful devotional message by Pastor Kumuyi!
DO YOU KNOW? Pst. William Folorunso Kumuyi is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry situated at Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. He is the author of several Christian books and devotionals. William Folorunso Kumuyi celebrated his 80th Birthday on 6 June 2021.
TOPIC: IS YOUR NAME IN HIS BOOK?
TEXT: Daniel 12:1-4
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
- Streams of JOY Daily Devotional Message 28 December 2022
- NSPPD 28th December 2022 Live Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze
“And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.” – (Daniel 12:1).
MESSAGE For DCLM Daily Manna 29 December 2022 Devotional:
There are records and books in the world that many strive to get their names into. The Guinness book of World Records contains the names of relevant people in the world who have set records in various fields of human endeavour.
The world has a mixed reaction to the prophesied end of human history. The Scriptures revealed that at the appointed time, Jesus Christ will step into the world to terminate its evil system. While Christians anticipate the age with joy that their Lord will come for them for a long-awaited trip to heaven, others who have repeatedly rejected the truth of the Bible do not still believe.
God’s prophets are not in doubt as to the Lord’s return. They affirm without any speck of doubt that the end is nearer than expected. They insist that the Lord has with Him a book in which He has noted the names of His faithful servants. Eternal disgrace awaits those whose names are not written in the book.
Knowing what the Lord is teaching through His prophets should spur the followers of Christ not only to be watchful about their own relationship with the Lord, but also to ask for more grace to work hard for Him. The increase in knowledge in these last days indicates the Lord’s coming is near. The duty of the believer is to stop those running aimlessly and ask them this life-time question: Is your name written in God’s book?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
The greatest loss is to be missing in the Lamb’s book of life.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
- Daily Gospel Reflections for 28th December 2022 (Wednesday)
- DUNAMIS Seeds of Destiny Devotional 28 December 2022