RCCG Open Heaven 20th March 2022 | The Very Last Day 2
Welcome to Open Heaven Daily Devotional for Sunday 20th March 2022 written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. May the Lord bless you as you study today.
RCCG Open Heaven 20th March 2022 Heaven Devotional
TOPIC: THE VERY LAST DAY 2
OPEN HEAVEN TODAY 20 MARCH 2022 MEMORISE:
“The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.” – (Zephaniah 1:14)
READ: Zephaniah 1:14-18 (KJV)
14. The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD; the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16. A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD; and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD’S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy; for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
RCCG Open Heaven 20th March 2022 | MESSAGE:
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; – (Joel 2:1)
The very last day of this present age is the day of rapture. That day will be a day of rejoicing for some and a day of sorrow for many. Those who are living holy now will rejoice because they will be caught up with Jesus Christ in the skies and will go to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:17). The rest however will cry because they would have missed the rapture. In which group will you be?
From our memory verse today, we see that on that day, even mighty men will cry bitterly. Money and connections will not get anyone to heaven; in fact, the Bible says that the love of money will derail many from the faith (1 Timothy 6:10). All your wealth will not help you that day; it is only Jesus Christ that can save you. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. – (Matthew 24:38-39)
Jesus said that day will be like in the days of Noah. Everything seemed okay and people were marrying before that day just like they are doing now, but when the trumpet sounds, only those in the family of God will gain entrance into the ark. The One who will open the ark of salvation to us is Jesus Christ. He cannot be bribed or deceived, so those who are pretending to be living holy now will not enter the ark.
After we who are in the family of God have been saved, then the flood of tribulations will start and the Bible says woe unto the inhabitants of the earth at that time (Revelations 12:12). Nobody knows when Jesus will return for His saints. If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I plead with you to do so now, before it is too late.
ACTION POINT: If you want to be saved, surrender your life to Jesus now and begin to live holy henceforth.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 17-20
HYMN 9 – I’VE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, HALLELUJAH!
1. I’ve a message from the Lord, Halleluyah!
The message unto you I’ll give,
‘Tis recorded in His word, Hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”
“Look and live” my brother live,
Look to Jesus now and live;
‘Tis recorded in His word, Hallelujah
It is only that you “look and live.”
2. I’ve a message full of love, Halleluyah!
A message, O my friend, for you
‘Tis a message from above, Hallelujah!
Jesus said it and I know ’tis true.
3. Life is offered unto you, Halleluyah!
Eternal life your soul shall have
If you’ll only look to Him, Hallelujah!
Look to Jesus, who alone can save.
4. I will tell you how I came, Halleluyah!
To Jesus when He made me whole:
‘Twas believing on His name, Hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.