Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019 Devotional by Pastor Paul Enenche
TOPIC: THE VIRTUES OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee,”O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. Psalms 67″:5-7
Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him,”the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you.
Every living mortal soul owes God the unfinishable debt of praise. Paying the debt of praise is endless because even in eternity in Heaven, praise still continues.
From our anchor Scripture, it is very clear to note that until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him, the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you. Your response to God in praise determines the Earth’s response to you in supplies. No devil can hold your possessions if you do not withhold the praise that belongs to God. Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
Now, why must we thank and praise God?
1. For Divine Health”: Praise God for the health that you have. Breathing air in and out without any form of assistance is a reason for thanksgiving (Psalm 150:6).
2. For the Knowledge of God: It is a blessing to know God and His Word; this knowledge changes your mentality and puts you ahead of your contemporaries (Jer. 9:23-24). Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
3. For Frustrating the Expectations of the Wicked: Praise God for the traps that were set for you but you escaped them by the grace of God (Psalm 18:1-3).
Beloved,”until you are tirelessly grateful to God for where you are, you cannot be continuously fruitful in life. Where you are and what you have is a starting point for your praise to God.
Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
REMEMBER THIS: Until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him,”the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you.
ASSIGNMENTS: Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
1. Praise God tirelessly and consistently.
2. Let praise be your lifestyle; praise Him for where you are and where He is taking you to.
PRAYER: O Lord,”I praise You for Who You are to me. Thank You for where I am now and for where You are taking me, Lord in Jesus’ Name. Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE”: THE VIRTUES OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING.
QUOTE: It does not matter what the devil has taken from you,”if he has not taken God from you, that evil is a bastard loser! Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 34:1 to Joshua 2:24,”Luke 13″:22 to 14:6,”Psalm 79″:1 to 3,”Proverbs 12″:26
AMAZING FACT: The femur,”which runs from the hip to the knee, is the longest, largest and strongest bone in the human body.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/04/1912 – 1849 – Walter Hunt patented the safety pin. He sold the rights for $100.
Thank for reading Seeds of Destiny 10 April 2019 Devotional written by Pastor Paul Enenche.
Read Seeds of Destiny 9 April 2019
Watch Summary by Dr Becky Paul-Enemies