Seeds of Destiny 3 December 2018 – God will remember you by Dr Paul Enenche.
Topic: God Will Remember You
Seeds of Destiny 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional – God will remember you by Dr Paul Enenche
SEEDS OF DESTINY MONDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2018
SCRIPTURE: Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you.
We serve a God who does not forsake nor forget His people. God is always there for us no matter the circumstance or situation of life.
Our anchor Scripture asks a very vital question: can a woman forget her sucking child? Even if she may forget, God says, He will never forget nor forsake you. It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you. God holds you more valuable in His heart than you are to the heart of your mother.
Seeds of Destiny 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional
Now, what happens when God remembers you?
1. Rescue from Destruction: He rescues you from destruction and restores you to your possession. God remembered Noah in the ark and He caused the water to be abated from the face of the earth so that Noah could take his place on earth (Genesis 8:1).
2. Preservation of Loved Ones: when God remembers you, He preserves your loved ones. God remembered Abraham and saved Lot, his nephew from destruction (Genesis 19:29). God preserves your loved ones and blesses them because of you.
3. Response/Answer to Prayers: when God remembers you, He swiftly responds to your prayers (Genesis 30:22).
Answered prayers happen when God remembers a person.
Beloved, the end of the power of the devil in your life has come; your time of visitation has arrived and God is about to remember you, in Jesus’ Name. Seeds of Destiny 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional
REMEMBER THIS: It is easier for a woman to forget her child than for God to forget you.
1. Make up your mind to enter into a covenant walk with God.
2. Intensify your study of the Word and live a lifestyle of prayer consistently.
PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for remembering me always; I ask for the grace to draw closer to You in personal intimacy, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU
QUOTE: God with a person equals success. And since prayer makes God to be with a person, the prayerful are always successful. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Kings 22:3 to 23:30, Acts 21:37 to 22:16, Psalm 1:1 to 6, Proverbs 18:11 to 12.
AMAZING FACT: The brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 03/12/1818 – Illinois became the 21st U.S. state.
Thanks for reading today’s Seeds of Destiny 3 December 2018 Daily Devotional