Teens Open Heaven Devotional 11th October 2021 | Wisdom Is Profitable
Welcome to Today’s RCCG OPEN HEAVENS for TEENS 11 October 2021 Daily Devotional Message for Monday, written by Pastor E.A Adeboye. God bless you as you read. Kindly share with other people.
TOPIC: WISDOM IS PROFITABLE (Open Heaven for TEENS 11 October 2021)
Read: Proverbs 4:5-9
5. Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
6. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
8. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
9. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
Memorise: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7
Open Heaven For Teens 11 October 2021 Monday Devotional | Message
Wisdom is defined as the correct application of knowledge; that is, using what you know the right way. The Bible emphasises that one of the greatest qualities we can possess is wisdom because it helps one to understand the difference between what is right and wrong in Gods sight. Acquiring and exercising wisdom is essential as it will lead to happiness and longevity of life. It is an important quality God wants to see in us. Two main areas where you need wisdom as a young boy or girl are in relating with people and responding to questions or situations.
Sometimes, when I find time to go on social media, I stumble on discussions about church matters or the nation. I read some comments by young people and I wonder why they exhibit such foolishness to the public. If you comment on a social media post or criticize any fellow without first understanding the background of the matter, you are not a wise fellow. I have read all sorts of false things about Pastor Adeboye on social media but I will never respond to them. A wise fellow will know when to talk and what to say. My child, be guided by wisdom (Jesus).
Point: Proverbs 17:28 “Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is counted wise”.
Bible in One Year: Isaiah 45:1-25, Isaiah 46:1-13, Isaiah 47:1-15, Colossians 3:1-25
Open Heaven For Teens 11 October 2021 | Hymns
- BREATHE ON ME BREATH OF GOD
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
fill me with life anew,
that I may love what
Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.
2. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.
3. Breathe on me, Breath of God;
Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.
4. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
So shall I never die,
But live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Teens Open Heaven Devotional 11th October 2021 | Wisdom Is Profitable, written Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
- Live MFM Sunday Service 10 October 2021 with Pastor D.K Olukoya
- Anglican Daily Fountain 10 October 2021 | Doing The Father’s Will