UCB Word For Today 29 October 2022 Devotional
ABOUT UCB: United Christian Broadcasters is a Christian media charity that exists to offer every person, in every place, every moment of the day, the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way.
Read Today’s UCB Word For Today Daily Devotional for Saturday 29th October 2022.
Topic: Eight principles to live by
Scripture: ‘Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity.’ – Proverbs 21:5 NLT
Message: UCB Word For Today Saturday 29 October 2022
People who set goals accomplish much more than people of equal education and ability who don’t. With that in mind, build these eight principles into your life.
1) Decide what you want. But first consult God. ‘Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails’ (Proverbs 19:21 NIV).
2) Think on paper. Writing your goals down gives them a sense of permanency, plus it energises you. ‘Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity.’ Wishy-washy objectives won’t get you where you want to go.
3) Establish a deadline. Without a definite beginning and ending it’s easy to procrastinate and get nowhere.
4) Make a list of what you need to do to. Keep it before you at all times; it’ll give you a track to run on.
5) Convert your list to a plan. Decide what you need to do first and what you can do later. An organised plan is always better than trying to carry stuff around in your head.
6) Act immediately. ‘Be very careful, then, how you live – not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity’ (Ephesians 5:15-16 NIV). Do something! A mediocre plan that’s implemented beats a brilliant one that’s not.
7) Do something every day to move you forwards. Build it into your schedule. For example, read systematically through your Bible, call a specific number of clients, engage in physical activity for a given time.
8) Have a goal you’re willing to devote your life to. And keep your eye on that goal at all times. ‘Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom’ (Psalm 90:12 NIV).
Bible Reading: Jeremiah 51-52, Hebrews 2
Thank you for reading UCB Word For Today 29 October 2022 Devotional
- Chuck Swindoll Devotional 29 October 2022 || Insight For Today
- Rick Warren Daily Hope for Saturday 29th October 2022
- Prophetic Word For Today 29 October 2022 | Saturday
- Dr. David Jeremiah Turning Point 29th October 2022
- Dr Charles Stanley In Touch Devotional for 29 October 2022
- John Hagee Devotional 29th October 2022