Anglican Daily Fountain 27 January 2022 | Nothing Is Hidden Before God
Anglican Daily Fountain 27 January 2022
Welcome to Anglican Daily Fountain Thursday 27th January 2022 Devotional, written to inspire and bless you. Kindly share with other people. God bless you!
ANGLICAN DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR 27 JANUARY 2022
TOPIC: NOTHING IS HIDDEN BEFORE GOD
TEXT: Hosea 5:1-7 (NKJV)
1. “Hear this, O priests! Take heed, O house of Israel! Give ear, O house of the king! For yours [is] the judgment, Because you have been a snare to Mizpah And a net spread on Tabor.
2. The revolters are deeply involved in slaughter, Though I rebuke them all.
3. I know Ephraim, And Israel is not hidden from Me; For now, O Ephraim, you commit harlotry; Israel is defiled.
4. “They do not direct their deeds Toward turning to their God, For the spirit of harlotry is in their midst, And they do not know the LORD.
5. The pride of Israel testifies to his face; Therefore Israel and Ephraim stumble in their iniquity; Judah also stumbles with them.
6. “With their flocks and herds They shall go to seek the LORD, But they will not find [Him;] He has withdrawn Himself from them.
7. They have dealt treacherously with the LORD, For they have begotten pagan children. Now a New Moon shall devour them and their heritage.
Anglican Daily Fountain 27 January 2022 | STUDY
God sees all things; He knows us inside out. He is a just God who gives warnings before He judges any people or nation. He warned the priests, kings and people of Israel who deliberately lured their neighbors, Mizpah and Tabor into idolatry (v.1). He is not a respecter of any person. Your life should have a positive impact on people around you. God pronounced judgment on Israel and we are reminded that He has appointed a day He will judge sinners. We are therefore warned to escape His impending wrath by repenting and turning away from sin (v.4).
God is interested in the future generation of all nations. The priests, kings and people of Israel did not just turn away their neighbors from God but raised their children in idolatry. Do you think it is possible for such children to grow up and follow the way of the Lord? God wants us to train our children to love and worship Him (Gen. 18:19). Can God depend on us to raise godly seeds for Him? Like Israel, many people have forsaken the Lord and are running after money, fame, degrees, status and pleasure; many have made these things their gods.
Instead of Israel to return to God in true repentance, they decided to offer Him their flocks and herds (v.6). Sacrifices cannot take the place of repentance in one’s life. If we fail to seek Him with true repentance, we will not find Him. He will withdraw from us, as He did to the Israelites. May we seek the Lord while He may be found (2 Cor. 6:2). May we never allow Him to withdraw from us. We should direct our deeds to God, not only by true repentance, but to know Him more through daily studying and meditating on His word, prayer and regular attendance to fellowship or church activities.
Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to be conscious of the fact that nothing about my life is hidden from you.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Anglican Daily Fountain 27 January 2022 | Nothing Is Hidden Before God
Click To Read Powerful Devotional:
JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE