DCLM Daily Manna 12th June 2022 | Sunday Devotional
Read and Meditate on Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for Sunday 12 June 2022 written by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. God bless you as you study His word today!
TODAY’S DCLM DAILY MANNA 12TH JUNE 2022 SUNDAY DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: PROPHETIC PARABLE
TEXT: Ezekiel 17:1-10
1. And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2. Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;
3. And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar;
4. He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants.
5. He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.
6. And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him; so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.
7. There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers; and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.
8. It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.
9. Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
10. Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.
KEY VERSE: “Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.” – (Ezekiel 17:9)
DCLM Daily Manna 12th June 2022 | Sunday Devotional Message:
When our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables to His disciples in which He made known revelations of the Kingdom of God which were hidden from man, He adopted the perfect style of His Father in His dealings with the children of Israel nearly 600 years back. That was during the prophetic ministry of Ezekiel at a time the Israelites were in captivity in Babylon.
With the exiled Jews in captivity in Babylon, the Lord sent Ezekiel to give a prophetic parable about two great eagles representing the kings of the world military powers of that period. The first bird was Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon who led an alliance of nations that were under his command. But there came another big bird identified as Egypt, which would rise to help Judah against the attack by Babylon. The Lord asks, “Shall it (Egypt) prosper” in its bid to help Judah which the Lord had given to Nebuchadnezzar to conquer because of their transgression?
The point is, man cannot thwart the plan of God. The Lord had spoken through Prophet Jeremiah that Judah would be taken into captivity for 70 years. Thus, any move to fight against Babylon, which was executing God’s plan amounted to fighting God. It was an unwinnable war.
God’s programmes for His people will come to pass regardless of the grand plots of man. His promises to bless and preserve us cannot be stopped from being fulfilled. All what the believer needs to do is to abide in the Lord.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Lord’s promises for us will surely be fulfilled.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 18-21
Thanks for reading Today’s DCLM Daily Manna 12th June 2022 | Sunday Devotional
- Our Daily Bread 10 June 2022 ODB Friday || Time Enough
- Creflo Dollar Daily Devotional 9 June 2022 | Thursday
- Kenneth Copeland 10 June 2022, Friday | Faith To Faith Devotional
- Daily Guide 10th June 2022 | Scripture Union
- LIVE Breakthrough Retreat – Healing Service, Holy Mass and Adoration 9 June 2022 Divine UK
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE