DCLM Daily Manna 23rd June 2022 | Thursday Devotional
Read and Meditate on Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for Thursday 23 June 2022 written by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. God bless you as you study His word today!
TODAY’S DCLM DAILY MANNA 23 JUNE 2022 THURSDAY DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: BE KIND TO ALL
TEXT: Proverbs 19:21-29
21. There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.
22. The desire of a man is his kindness; and a poor man is better than a liar.
23. The fear of the LORD tendeth to life; and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
24. A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.
25. Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware; and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
26. He that wasteth his father, and chaseth away his mother, is a son that causeth shame, and bringeth reproach.
27. Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.
28. An ungodly witness scorneth judgment; and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.
29. Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.
KEY VERSE: “The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar.” – (Proverbs 19:22)
DCLM Daily Manna 23rd June 2022 | Thursday Devotional Message:
Many times, we complain that people are taking advantage of us, and abusing our liberality. They seem to always come up with a catalogue of tales of woes that would move someone to render assistance to them. As a result, we begin to erect invisible barriers to keep away those we think have formed the habit of exploiting our kind-heartedness.
Whatever our thoughts and dispositions, we should never stop being kind to others. We should let God’s counsel always prevail in our lives. If He explains that one quality that makes a person desirable is the show of kindness, it leaves us with only one choice: to obey and live a peaceful and happy life or to shun God’s counsel and go our own way. “A poor man is better than a liar”, infers that a poor man of kindness is better than a rich liar destitute of goodness.
If we must be kindhearted, we must fear the Lord and shun instructions that make us disregard His word. This brings meaning to our lives, gives us satisfaction and assures us of the fulfilment of God’s promise to protect us from all evil.
We should seize every opportunity to show kindness to people. We must not allow their conducts to affect our kind disposition towards them. This will enable us to stand out as a model of Christian virtues. Doing good to others enables you to form a healthy habit of love and care for all, and reverence and trust in the Lord who gives us all things freely.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Just a little kindness makes life worth living.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 4-6
Thanks for reading Today’s DCLM Daily Manna 23rd June 2022 | Thursday Devotional
- Streams of JOY Devotional 22 June 2022 |Rightly Positioned
- David Jeremiah 22 June 2022 Devotional | Turning Point Today
- Rick Warren 22 June 2022 Devotional | Daily Hope Today
- Girlfriends In God 22 June 2022 Devotional For Wednesday
- Encouragement For Today 22 June 2022 | Today Devotional
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE