DCLM Daily Manna 9th May 2022 | Deeper Life Devotional
Read and Meditate on Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for Monday 9 May 2022 written by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. God bless you as you study His word today!
TODAY’S DCLM DAILY MANNA 9TH MAY 2022 MONDAY DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: KNOTTY QUESTIONS
TEXT: Job 24:14-25
14. The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
15. The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me; and disguiseth his face.
16. In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime; they know not the light.
17. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death; if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
18. He is swift as the waters; their portion is cursed in the earth; he beholdeth not the way of the vineyards.
19. Drought and heat consume the snow waters; so doth the grave those which have sinned.
20. The womb shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree.
21. He evil entreateth the barren that beareth not; and doeth not good to the widow.
22. He draweth also the mighty with his power; he riseth up, and no man is sure of life.
23. Though it be given him to be in safety, whereon he resteth; yet his eyes are upon their ways.
24. They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn.
25. And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
KEY VERSE: “They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn.” – (Job 24:24)
DCLM Daily Manna 9th May 2022 Message:
Man’s finite mind captures only what is finite. What is infinite escapes him. Since he cannot grasp what is beyond his vision, it becomes more difficult for him to take on the comprehension of what he does not know. Under such situation, man must emulate Job, who, failing to understand why the wicked prospered and the righteous like him suffered, asked God for enlightenment.
In our text, Job speaks of the gross wickedness that prevailed in the world which he lived. There were murderers who operated all day. It did not matter to them if it was dark or daylight; they would go for their prey. Then there were the adulterers, robbers and destroyers of the environment. They appear unstoppable, each saying, “No eye shall see me.”
They were wrong. God’s “eyes are upon their ways. They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn.” Even in his anguish, Job was inspired by the Spirit of God to decry the end of the transgressor.
God does not abandon His people in difficult times. He comes with enduring Kingdom truths that remaining firm in holiness is still what we should hold on to, regardless of the anguish we experience. We receive assurance that affliction is “light”, waiting to give way for heavenly joy.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Listen to the “still small voice” when under persecution.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 25-26
Thank you for reading Today’s DCLM Daily Manna 9th May 2022 | Deeper Life Devotional
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE