Deeper Life Sunday Service 11th April 2021 with Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
You are watching Deeper Life Sunday Service 11 April 2021 with Pastor W. F. Kumuyi – Livestream. May the Lord Almighty bless you.
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Join Us LIVE as Harvest of Blessings awaits you
UDeeper Life Sunday Service 11th April 2021 with Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Read Today’s DCLM Daily Manna Devotional
TOPIC: DON’T BE CAUGHT NAPPING
TEXT: Amos 1:1-9
1. The words of Amos, who was among the herdmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.
2. And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.
3. Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron;
4. But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad.
5. I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden; and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the LORD.
6. Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom;
7. But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof;
8. And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron; and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord GOD.
9. Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant;
KEY VERSE: “And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither. Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron.” – Amos 1:2,3
DCLM DEEPER LIFE DAILY MANNA 11TH APRIL 2021 TODAY’S MESSAGE:
The Supreme God has declared judgment on the nations due to their ungodly lifestyles and behaviours. The Bible says “He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy” (Proverbs 29:1). God has warned of the final judgment that would come upon sinners.
The declaration, “The LORD will roar from Zion”, portrays the indescribable degree of displeasure with which He will unleash His judgment on unrepentant nations and people on the final day. Despite repeated warnings from God, men have remained adamant in sin, mistaking the longsuffering of God to mean that judgment will never come. But He is not willing that anyone should perish, hence the delay.
God’s judgment is final and cannot be appealed. If you confess your sins now, He is faithful and just to forgive you of all your sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). There is urgent need to search the heart and ensure it is free from all forms of sin and ungodliness.
There is opportunity today to get saved. “For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
You can be saved today only if you open your heart and let Jesus in as your Redeemer and Saviour by confessing your sin, deciding to forsake them and praying for mercy and grace; then you shall surely be saved from the wrath to come.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Don’t be caught napping; run to Jesus to escape the looming wrath.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 7-8
Thank you for reading Today’s DCLM Deeper Life Daily Manna 11th April 2021. God bless you!