Dunamis 2022 Fasting And Prayer Guidelines | 21 Days
2022 DUNAMIS 21-DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME
When Will the Dunamis Fasting And Prayer for 2022 start?
2022 OVERFLOWING GRACE AND GLORY FAST – DAY 1 – MONDAY 10TH JANUARY 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ISAIAH 58:6,8; 40:31; MATTHEW 17:21
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE PURPOSEFUL FAST By: Dr Paul Enenche
MESSAGE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding what it takes to fast purposefully and profitably
We serve a God Who is a prayer answering God (Jer. 33:3)
INTRODUCTION – WHY DO WE PRAY?
1. We pray because God is a God Who hears prayers
2. We pray because God is a God Who answers prayers
3. We pray because God reveals mysteries
Fasting is an age long fasting of mankind
WHY DO PEOPLE FAST?
1. Religious – To fulfil a religious obligation or duty
This kind of fast does not necessarily expect any result
2. Emotional trauma (Acts 9:9; 27:33)
In times of trauma sometimes food loses taste and appeal
3. Circumstantial (2Cor. 11:27)
For example there may be no food in the house and it is converted to a fast
4. Spiritual and purposeful (Esth. 4:16)
This is where the fast is declared in desperation with clear and stated objectives
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT PURPOSE:
1. Purpose is key to power (Gen. 32:24-28)
2. Purpose is key to pursuit (Hab. 2:2)
When the purpose is clear, pursuit is easy
3. Purpose establishes possession (Hab. 2:3)
If you can purpose it you can possess it
WHAT PURPOSE WILL A PURPOSEFUL SPIRITUAL FAST ACCOMPLISH?
1. Prayer fire intensification for drastic Divine intervention (Esth. 4:16)
2. Spiritual authority boost for victory over enemy forces (Matt. 17:21)
3. Spiritual capacity enlargement and enhancement for destiny fulfilment (Matt. 17:21)
4. Spiritual strength buildup or increase (Isa. 40:31)
5. Physical vitalization and health restoration (Isa. 58:8)
6. Spiritual yoke and bondage destruction (Isa. 58:6)
7. Spiritual sensitivity servicing and sharpening (Isa. 58:8; Acts 13:1-2)
WHAT TO DO TO AMPLIFY THE EFFECT OF THE FAST:
1. Pray abundantly (Eph. 6:18; Matt. 17:21; Dan. 9:3)
If possible, pray abundantly in the Spirit
2. Load up with Word (John 15:7)
Don’t let your spirit be empty
3. Bear fruit that abide (John 15:16)
4. Seek first the Kingdom (Matt. 6:33)
Pray revival prayers, put the Kingdom first in your service, finances and giving etc.
5. Intercede for others (Job 42:10)
6. Be in expectation of direction, revelation and manifestation (Hab. 2:1)
Be sensitive to Divine signals; sleep with expectation; study with expectation
7. Approach God in faith (Heb. 11:6)
Realise that this is a different season and that this time it must work!
1. Father, thank You for Your goodness, mercies and faithfulness to us in the year 2021. Thank You for every testimony, blessing and victory of that year. To You alone be all the Glory, Lord in Jesus Name – Psalm 103:1-5.
2. Father, thank You for the successful arrival of the year 2022. Thank You for the promises and load of Blessings deployed for 2022. We decree that none of it shall fail to deliver, Lord in Jesus Name – Ps. 68:19; Joshua 21:45.
3. Father, we take authority over every enemy agenda or opposition to Your purpose for Your people in Dunamis this year – We decree the collapse and total demolition of every such plot, plan, orchestration or opposition of the enemy in 2022, in Jesus Name – Isa. 14:27; Isa. 54:17.
4. Father, we ask that Your Blessing on Your children in Dunamis in 2022 will lead to the explosion of fruitfulness and multiplication of Your flock until the whole earth is overspread and blanketed with influence, impact and multitudes of saints, in Jesus’ Name – Gen. 9:19; Gen. 1:28.
5. Father, we ask that You will take Your place in Nigeria and purge out all forms of evil at all levels – evil leadership, evil activity of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, armed robbery, economic failure, and others – in the Name of Jesus Christ – Ps. 22:27, 28.
6. Father, we ask that You will anoint afresh Your servant, the under-shepherd over the Commission, Dunamis, for a full and complete delivery of Your package for Your people in 2022. Anoint afresh, the pastors and ministers in the Commission for full alignment with Your purpose for us in this season, in Jesus’ Name – Psalm 92:10; Eph. 6:18-20.
7. Father, we ask that You will shield the senior pastor, the pastors, the ministers, the workforce and the members of the Commission from every evil/wicked agenda of the enemy in 2022, Lord in Jesus Name – Eph. 6:18-20; 2Thess. 3:1-2.
8. Thank You Lord because we have the confidence that if we pray in accordance with Your Will, You will hear us. Thank You for hearing and answering Lord. To You be all the praise, Lord in Jesus Name – 1 John 5:14-15
– The grace to pray along with this fast is released upon you right
– Passion for the Word of God is released upon your now
– The grace to bear fruit that will abide is released upon you now
– The grace to seek the Kingdom of God is released upon you
– Capacity to intercede for others is released upon your right now!
– The grace to approach this fasting in faith is released upon you right now!
Join us from Monday 10th – Sunday 30th January for the 21-day Overflowing Grace and Glory Fast by 5:30pm daily.
If it is good, this year, it is yours!
Come and experience overflowing grace and glory like never before!
God bless you!
Dunamis 2022 Fasting And Prayer Guidelines | 21 Days
21 DAYS OVERFLOWING GRACE & GLORY FASTING FROM MONDAY 10 TO 30 JANUARY 2022 AT GLORY DOME, THE DUNAMIS INT’L. GOSPEL CENTRE AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA.
JOIN LIVE AT 5PM DAILY
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE