In Touch Devotional 8 June 2022 Wednesday | Dr Charles Stanley
Read ans Meditate on Today’s In Touch Daily Devotional for Wednesday 8th June 2022 written by Dr Charles Stanley. God bless you as you study God’s Word!
IN TOUCH DEVOTIONAL 8 JUNE 2022 FOR WEDNESDAY
TODAY’S TOPIC: BECOMING A GENEROUS PEOPLE
We can be generous people because God promises to meet all our needs.
DR CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL JUNE 8, 2022
SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 11:24-28
God is the ultimate Giver, and in gratitude, we’re to imitate Him. As He provides us with material wealth and possessions, we become channels through whom He blesses others and carries out His work on earth. Becoming a generous person begins with biblical thinking:
• Remember our heavenly Father’s goodness and love, which prompted Him to send His Son to die in our place. He did this to provide us with the riches of eternal life.
• Acknowledge that God owns all the world’s resources, and whatever you have is a gift from His hand.
• Release your grip on earthly wealth. Then trust the Lord to meet your needs, and share generously.
• Realize the church is a means not only for spreading the gospel but also for helping the needy and supporting those in ministry.
• Invest your time, talent, and treasure in God’s kingdom.
- Dunamis Seeds of Destiny 08 June 2022 || SOD For Wednesday
- Streams of JOY Devotional 8 June 2022 || Don’t Stop Worshipping
- Daily Guide 8th June 2022 | Scripture Union
- Our Daily Bread 8 June 2022 ODB For Wednesday || Generosity and Joy
- Joel Osteen 7th June 2022 Inspirational Message
- Kenneth Copeland 8 June 2022, Wednesday | Faith To Faith Devotional
- NSPPD 8th June 2022 || Ministering Pastor Jerry Eze Live.
As followers of Christ, we’re to give faithfully to the local church and those in need. By generously offering back to the Lord a portion of all He’s given us, we’ll experience genuine joy, peace, and security. These blessings are of far greater value than anything the material world has to offer.
Bible in One Year: Job 31-34