MFM Devotional for 10 July 2022 Sunday | Rewards of Faithful Stewardship (1)
Read and Meditate on Today’s Mountain Top Life MFM Daily Devotional 10th July 2022, Sunday Message written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM DEVOTIONAL FOR 10 JULY 2022 SUNDAY
TODAY’S TOPIC: REWARDS OF FAITHFUL STEWARDSHIP (I)
Fire Scripture: Matthew 24:42-51
Memory verse: Psalm 24:1: “The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein.”
Motivational Quote: In the New Testament, Jesus talks more about stewardship, finances and management of your life than anything else outside the love of God.
Prophetic Word: Receive the grace to be a good and faithful steward, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Devotional for 10 July 2022 Sunday | Outline
In the Kingdom of God, stewardship is demanded and rewarded when it is faithful and pleasing to God. Stewardship entails planning, management and administration. It is the act of being a manager or a caretaker. God created all things (Ps. 24:1; Ps. 50:11-12 and Haggai 2:8). He owns us and has chosen us as the stewards of His vast resources.
Our role is to carry out His wishes on His property that He has entrusted to our care. Are you a parent or guardian? You are a steward. Your children and wards are God’s and not yours. Are you a business owner? The business belongs to God and you are His steward? Are you an employee? You are a steward and will account for your stewardship. Your finances, houses, cars, talents and time all belong to God and you will give account to Him for what you did with each of His resources committed to your hands.
There is no way anyone can succeed in stewardship without God’s direction and help. So, if you desire to succeed as a steward, there is an important question you must be able to answer. Father Lord, what do you want me to do with what you have entrusted in my care? It means that you need to get directions from God, the Owner of all, regarding what He wants you to do with all He has entrusted to you.
How do you get the directions? First, you must be born again. That is, confess and forsake your sins. You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. The new relationship with the Lord is what will qualify you to be His steward. Second, you must regularly review the directions from the Stewards’ Training Manual – the Holy Bible. You must read the Bible on a daily basis.
Study the word deeply and meditate on it regularly (2 Timothy 2:15; Acts 17:11). You should also memorise God’s word. When internalised, God’s word will prevent you from being a disobedient steward (Psalm 119:11). Third, you must befriend the Holy Spirit and follow His leading. Finally, you must be a prayer addict. Beloved, I pray that God will give you the grace to be a good and faithful steward. The rewards are inestimable.
MFM DEVOTIONAL 10TH JULY 2022 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, make me a faithful manager of the resources You have entrusted to me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, make me a true servant and steward of Your mysteries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, help me to value, protect and preserve what You have entrusted to my care, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, make me a loving and generous steward, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, make me an obedient steward that sets aside part of his income for You and others, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, make me a good steward of Your word, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, by Your mercy, make me a great Kingdom builder, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 74 – 77
MFM Devotional for 10 July 2022 Sunday | Pastor D.K. Olukoya
- Our Daily Bread 9 July 2022 || ODB For Today Devotional
- John Hagee Devotional 9 July 2022 Saturday | Daniel 2:45
- David Jeremiah 8 July 2022 Devotional | Turning Point Today