MFM Devotional for 12th June 2022 Sunday
Read and Meditate on Today’s Mountain Top Life MFM Daily Devotional 12 June 2022, Sunday Message written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM DEVOTIONAL FOR 12TH JUNE 2022 SUNDAY
TOPIC: JOSEPH AND HIS BROTHERS (I)
Fire Scripture: Genesis 50:17-21
Memory Verse: Luke 17:3-4: “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.”
Motivational Quote: Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
Prophetic Word: Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
MFM Devotional for 12th June 2022 Sunday Outline
Psychologists define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to withdraw feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness. Forgiveness is a very key quality of being a Christian.
In the Bible, the word forgiveness is mentioned about 129 times. It is also included in the Lord’s Prayer. The story of Joseph is a perfect example of forgiveness. It must have been very hard for him to forgive his brothers, but because Joseph had the love of God in his heart, God made it easy for him to do so.
Joseph’s forgiveness was not only for his benefit, but for the benefit of the future children of the Israelites. If Joseph had not forgiven his brothers, maybe the promise that God gave Abraham about his seed becoming as many as the sand on the seashore might not have come to past.
Forgiveness on its own is not easy, especially when it is people you love the most and hold in high esteem that have offended you. But with God, all things are possible. We should learn forgiveness because we gain a lot when we forgive. When we forgive, our God in heaven forgives all our sins and our prayers are answered. God’s mercies encompass us round about, and our lives become a testimony to those around us. Remember that unforgiveness is a sin, and it can take you to hell fire.
Beloved, forgiving others is a great way to show that you are an obedient Christian. It is also a good way to demonstrate that the love of God is at work in your life. When you don’t forgive, you imprison the person who has offended you and imprison yourself as well. When you don’t forgive, you allow bitterness and resentment to occupy your heart.
As someone put it, resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. Be wise; forgive others as Joseph did!
PRAYER POINTS | MFM Devotional for 12th June 2022 Sunday
1. I repent of every sin of unforgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
2. I forgive everybody that has hurt me, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, have mercy upon me and forgive every sin of unforgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
4. I wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power using the sin of unforgiveness in my life to afflict me, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God, give me a forgiving spirit, in the name of Jesus.
7. From the bottom of my heart, I forgive all those that have offended me, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1Kings 9; 2Chro 8
Thanks for reading Today’s MFM Devotional for 12th June 2022 Sunday
- June 10, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Friday || Ezra 10:1
- Seeds of Destiny 10 June 2022 || SOD Devotional For Friday
- Daily Gospel Reflections 10th June 2022 for Friday
- Creflo Dollar Daily Devotional 10 June 2022 | Friday
- Girlfriends In God 10 June 2022 Devotional | Every Little Bit Matters
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE