MFM Devotional for 23rd May 2022 Monday
Read and Meditate on Today’s Mountain Top Life MFM Daily Devotional 23 May 2022, Friday Message written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM DEVOTIONAL FOR 23RD MAY 2022 MONDAY
TOPIC: MY RED SEA, PART NOW! (I)
Fire Scripture: Exodus 14:15-30
Memory Verse: Job 22:28: “Thou shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee; and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”
Motivational Quote: Those who carry Jehovah’s presence have nothing to fear.
Prophetic Word: I prophesy that any Red Sea obstacle that the enemy has mounted in your way of breakthrough shall be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus
MFM Devotional for 23rd May 2022 Monday Outline
The Bible tells us that the enemy put a daughter of Abraham in bondage for 18 years until Jesus found her in the temple and set her free. That shouldn’t have been so! In the same vein, the devil has stagnated many believers today. He has put Red Sea obstacle in the way of some and diverted many others from the path of destiny fulfilment. The reason is not farfetched. The people concerned have failed to use the authority God gave them as believers.
Beloved, is there a Red Sea before you and you have not been able to move forward? You must speak to the Red Sea to part today. You must command fire to consume Red Sea obstacles that the enemy has mounted in the way of your breakthrough to give way. The Bible says that you shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you (Job 22:28).
Beloved, your Red Sea is anything that makes your coming out of bondage, slavery or any challenge difficult or impossible. Your Red Sea is the obstacle hindering you from moving to your next level, entering into your Promised Land and even serving the Lord as you should. Your Red Sea is anything (spiritual or physical) that impedes or opposes your vision and fulfilment in marriage, career, business, ministry and finance.
A person may be contending with a Red Sea in the area of marriage while another may be experiencing same in the area of childbearing. Those who are unaware that they have a Red Sea to deal with, those who do not believe they do, those who know but are not prepared to confront their Red Sea as well as those who are not willing to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour will have a hard time getting solution.
A scientific law states that an object will remain in a state of rest or maintain uniform acceleration except it is tampered with by an external force. The Red Sea hindering your advancement and success will remain there until you address it spiritually with the power in God’s word and the wonder-working name of Jesus. You must arise and speak to your Red Sea today. With faith in the powerful name of Jesus, arise now and command the Red Sea in your life to part.
PRAYER POINTS | MFM Devotional for 23rd May 2022 Monday
1. Any power assigned to stop me, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Red Sea mounted against my progress, hear the word of the Lord, part now, in the name of Jesus.
3. Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall get to my Promised Land, in the name of Jesus.
4. Red Sea obstacle assigned to keep me from entering my Promised land, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, the Ocean Divider, arise and make a way for my gigantic breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all spiritual and physical barriers in the way of my success to be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Anointing for acceleration and supernatural advancement, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1Chro 26; 1Chro 27; 1Chro 28; 1Chro 29; Ps 127
Thanks for reading Today’s MFM Devotional for 23rd May 2022 Monday
- Open Heaven Teens for 20 May 2022 | Fruits Or Leaves?
- 20 May 2022 NSPPD Live Today with Pastor Jerry Eze
- David Jeremiah Sermon 20 May 2022 | One Man Against the World