MFM January 2023 Prayer Points (Pray Your Way into 2023)
Welcome to Mountain of Fire And Miracles Ministries, Prayer Your Way Into The Year 2023, written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya. Why wait for no reason, read on the go. Settle the scores and take your victory now.
JANUARY 11, 2023 – DAY 5
Confessions: Psalms 2:1-12 (Aggressive Praise and Worship)
1. Father I thank You because You are my Provider, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I thank You for Your Majesty, in the name of Jesus.
3. We destroy every agent of darkness sent to embarrass Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, thunder against all the enemies of Your glory in Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise in Your power, let every satanic warfare against Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries’ Pastors, Ministers, Members scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6. Spirit of self advertisement in the lives of our choristers and music ministers, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Power and grace to minister spiritual songs through divine inspiration and empowerment, Holy Spirit release it on our chorister and music ministers now, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God arise and rend the heavens, for the sake of pastors and ministers in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
9. Lord, help us to praise You the right way, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every curse that had come upon my life and destiny through my bloodline, break, in the name of Jesus.
11. Ancestral yoke of poverty, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every good area of my life, that the enemy has denied expression, receive resurrection power, in the name of Jesus.
13. Power of ancestral evil dedication, upon my life and destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God of Elijah arise, and cause great revival to break forth in this Nation, in the name of Jesus.
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.