MFM January 2023 Prayer Points (Pray Your Way into 2023)
Welcome to Mountain of Fire And Miracles Ministries, Prayer Your Way Into The Year 2023, written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya. Why wait for no reason, read on the go. Settle the scores and take your victory now.
JANUARY 10, 2023 – DAY 4
Confessions: Psalms 2:1-12 (Aggressive Praise and Worship)
1. O God, I thank You for Your glory, in the name of Jesus
2. O Lord, we thank You for Your Prophetic Agenda for Your Church, Pastors and Ministers in MFM Ministries, in the name of Jesus
3. Father Lord, in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, let righteousness prevail over unrighteousness, let truth prevail over lies, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father Lord, in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, let life prevail over death both physically, and spiritually, in the name of the Jesus.
5. Father Lord, in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, let purity prevail over impurity in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers, polluting the choir/music ministers to hinder or stop the move of God in the midst of the congregation, we bring an end to your operations now, in the name of Jesus.
7. We reject, all forms of distractions in this Church, in the name of Jesus.
8. Anointing of uncommon favor, locate Pastors and Ministers in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
9. Generational Curse of my father’s and mother’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Power of ancestral curse, release me by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. All satanic checkpoints, hindering my prayers, clear away by divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power of unrepentant witchcraft, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every spirit of “pockets with holes”, be mended by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
14. Father Lord, heal this Nation of corruption. Self-centeredness, compromise and wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.