Pastor W.F. Kumuyi: DCLM Daily Manna 22 November 2022
Welcome to Deeper Christian Life Ministry DCLM Daily Manna Devotional for Tuesday 22nd November 2022, a powerful devotional message by Pastor Kumuyi!
DO YOU KNOW? Pst. William Folorunso Kumuyi is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry situated at Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. He is the author of several Christian books and devotionals. William Folorunso Kumuyi celebrated his 80th Birthday on 6 June 2021.
TOPIC FOR TODAY IS DON’T PLACE A LIMIT!
TEXT: Zechariah 2:1-8
1. I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
3. And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
4. And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein;
5. For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
6. Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD; for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
7. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you; for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
“And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitudes of men and cattle therein.” – (Zechariah 2:4).
MESSAGE For DCLM Daily Manna 22 November 2022 Devotional:
What would our lives look like if we do not put limitations on what God can do for us and through us? Often, our achievements and attainments in life are due to the limits we place on ourselves or those we allow others or situations around us to place on us. The truth is, God has wired us with vast and limitless potentials and abilities that the skies should be our starting points and never our limits!
In the vision God gave to Zechariah about the returnees to Jerusalem and the rebuilding of the city, there is a man with a measuring rod trying to measure the boundaries of the city, obviously to determine the limits and where the walls will be. God declared that no wall was to be built around Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is not to be measured by the boundaries of the former that was destroyed when the inhabitants were taken away into captivity. God Himself would be the wall of fire around them, providing them the protection they would need so that nothing and no one could stop them.
Many a time, we tend to allow our past experiences and attainments place a limit on our present and future aspirations. What He intends for us is to build a city without walls – have a life without boundaries and make rooms for unlimited growths and achievements. We are not to be afraid of the enemies because the Almighty has promised to make Himself a wall of fire around us.
The Church must place no limit on her evangelistic outreaches and programmes. We are not to rule out the possibility of anyone getting saved and being part of the Church, no matter how deep in sin or how high or low in society. We must not place a limit on what we expect God to do. Today, as you go out, know that there is no limit to what God can do for you and through you.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Do not place a limit that God did not place on you!
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 22-23
- Creflo Dollar Devotional 21 November 2022 (Monday)
- November 21, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Monday
- November 21, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Monday
- Dr. Charles Stanley In Touch Devotional for 21 November 2022
- John Hagee Devotional 21 November 2022 – Monday