RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
You are reading Today’s RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points for FEBRUARY 22– MARCH 14,2021 (43 of 63) PHASE 3 – 21 DAYS OF PRAYERS OF DEMAND
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG)
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
63 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYERS
PHASE 3 – 21 DAYS OF PRAYERS OF DEMAND
FEBRUARY 22– MARCH 14,2021
- RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
- RCCG Sunday 14th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 21 (Phase 3)
- PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 13th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 20 (Phase 3)
- PRAYER POINTS – Day 16: RCCG 9th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points (Phase 3)
- RCCG 8th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 15 for Phase 3
- RCCG Sunday 7th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 14 (Phase 3)
- RCCG 6th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 13 (Phase 3)
- PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 1st March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points – Day 8 (Phase 3)
- RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 24TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 3
- Read Other Daily Devotionals
RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
BIBLE TEXT: Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:21-28.
RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
PREAMBLE: 42-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds across the globe and we are still counting. There is no better way to be acquainted with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true repentance at the throne of grace where mercy abounds. This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21- days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isaiah 45:11 We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily.
We are trusting God as individuals, groups and Churches that in this last segment, the Lord will rent the heavens (Isa. 64:1-4) on our behalf in the Name of Jesus. Amen. RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
RCCG Sunday 14th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 21 (Phase 3)
Day 21(63 of 63) – 14TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matthew 14:23; Mark 6:46, Luke 6:12, 9:28
INTRODUCTION: Individual of group can choose this day or any other most suitable date to find a solitary
place for study and prayers using these guidelines. There is assurance of Divine backing for tremendous gains of eternal value. In a group setting, let there be altar call for soul
1. Has the thought of the imminent coming of the Lord recently fills your heart?
2. How are you preparing to go with Him?
3. Reflect on 2 Cor 6:14-18 for a Closer work with God and 2 Cor 4: 14-18, for Personal consecration focusing on things of eternal values.
4. Read Matt. 24:4-28 Are there any of the signs yet to be fulfilled?
5. In your reflections meditate and ponder on these scriptures
a. Matt 24:24,
b. 2 Pet 3:10,
c. 1 Thes 5:2,
d. 2 Cor 5:11
6. Are you convinced that you are ready?
7. Read Psalm 147:11, Having done all, pray that the fear of God will rule your heart, and for the grace to hope on his mercy
8. Sing along: Oh, when the Saints (4ce) O when the saints go marching in, Oh Lord I want to be in the number
9. Thereafter, make up your mind to live daily, in readiness for His coming
10. Pray for the fulfillment of this year personal prophesies according to the will of God for your life.
11. Life without purpose can be frustrating: Let there be a charge on “living Life purposefully” Pray fervently for the discovery and fulfillments of destiny in the lives of all members
12. Then end by giving God thanksgiving and praises for answered prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 13th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 20 (Phase 3)
1. In this year 2021, nothing will stop me from rejoicing in the name of Jesus.
2. My laughter that has begun will last forever.
3. Year 2021 will be the best of the years for me and my family. We will never lack anything good.
4. The hand of the Lord will be revealed in all that I do this year.
5. I will enjoy the presence of God all through this year and enemy will not know my secret in Jesus name.
6. The promises and goodness of God concerning my life and family will not be reversed by any man, woman, power or forces.
7. The Lord will turn every secret tears of pain in my life and family to smiles of Joy in Jesus name. 1. The Almighty will open the book of remembrance concerning me and my family this season in Jesus name.
8. Achievement that will swallow my past failures and disappointment will locate me.
9. I and my household will have breakthrough when our enemies are experiencing breakdown. Job 22:29
10. My hopes, good dreams and glorious expectations will surely come to manifestation and translate fully to great testimonies in Jesus name. Pro 23:18
11. By divine arrangement, help shall locate me and I shall enjoy timely help and my helpers shall be many in numbers
12. God Almighty shall enlarge my border for a glorious breakthrough.
13. I shall be satisfied continually and enjoy all round settlement.
14. I shall not die, but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psa 118:17
15. Every moment of this year will be for me and my family moments of thanksgiving in the Mighty name of Jesus.
Day 19 (61 of 63) – 12TH MARCH, 2021
BIBLE TEXT: Gen 9:1-2
INTRODUCTION: Prophetic prayers are prayers of affirmation of faith rooted in the infallible word of God. As we pray them with a good measure of faith. God is moved to respond. RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
TODAY’S PRAYER POINTS
I decree and declare that,
1. The Lord will restore normalcy to the whole world this year 2021 in Jesus name.
2. The evil effects of COVID-19 pandemic will be wiped away from the earth this year in Jesus name.
3. The Lord will remove the curse of COVID-19 from off the face of the earth this year in Jesus name.
4. The affliction of last year will not rise again in my life this year in Jesus name.
5. My life and destiny will not be lockdown this year in Jesus name.
6. The blessing of the Lord will be restored back upon the earth again this year in Jesus name.
7. I shall be fruitful and multiply this year in Jesus name.
8. The whole world will enjoy full restoration this year in Jesus name.
9. The earth will cooperate with our destiny this year in Jesus name.
10. God will put my fear upon all my enemies this year in Jesus name
11. The Almighty God shall be my defence this year in Jesus name.
12. All my losses of the past years shall be restored unto me in hundred-fold this year in Jesus name.
13. This year, I shall not die, but live to declare the counsel of the lord. Psalm 118,17
14. The Lord will fulfill all his promises concerning my life, family and my nation this year in Jesus name
15. I shall be a testimony and the Bible for others to read and give glorify to God.
Thanks for praying along with today’s Prayer Points. Please share this with other people.
Day 17 (59 of 63) – 10TH MARCH 2021
MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 29:14; Deuteronomy 28:46
INTRODUCTION: Miracles are happenings beyond natural explanations and human abilities. God is the author of miracles. They are the blessings of the Lord without any sorrow.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 10th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 17 (59 of 63) Phase 3
1. Lord God of heaven, I thank you for the grace to be a partaker of your miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Mark 16: 17 -18
2. Thank you, Lord, for making me and my household candidates of signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Mark 16:17
3. I decree that no gates of hell, will be able to stop my miracle just as the grave could not stop Jesus in the name of Jesus. Matt 16:18
4. Oh Lord, I command every opposition to give way for my miracles to manifest. What hinders others from greatness will not hinder me, in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:8.
5. Whatsoever has been done against me using the element of creation be neutralized by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
6. Anything in the spirit world, representing my image, being used against my manifestation on any evil altars, be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. Exodus 34:13
7. I release my destiny and that of my families from every power that are holding us captive in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 49:25
8. All the dark works done against my life in the secret be exposed, be disgraced and destroyed in the name of Jesus. Luke 8:17, Isaiah 29:15
9. Every evil handwriting against the plan and purpose of God for me and my family be paralyzed in the name of Jesus. Colossians 2:14, 2 Cor. 10:5
10. I pull down all strong holds erected against my miracles, family and nation, in the name of Jesus. Mark 3:27, 2 Cor. 10:4-5
11. I recall back, my blessings and that of my family and nation thrown into the water, forest and satanic bank now in the name of Jesus. 1 Samuel 30:18
12. I cut down and uproot, every root of all problems in my life denying me of my miracles in the name of Jesus. Mathew 3:10, Jeremiah 1:10
13. You, my head and destiny, reject any counsel of limitation of progress against you in the name of Jesus. Number 23:23
14. I uproot every evil thing in my life and I plant a permanent seed of progress in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 1:10, Matthew 15:13
15. I decree that miracles, signs and wonders will not cease in my life, family and my nation on daily bases in the name of Jesus. Job 22:28
Day 16 (58 of 63) – 9TH MARCH, 2021
FOCUS: DIVINE PROMOTION
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 75:6-7
INTRODUCTION: Promotion is a gift of God that advanced one forward as a child of God. It is a reward from God for hard work. We have to look unto God for promotion.
PRAYER POINTS – Day 16: RCCG 9th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points (Phase 3)
1. Father, we thank You for the goodness and mercies we enjoyed on daily basis. Psalm 23:6
2. Father, we thank you for been a just God who does not discriminate against anyone. Psalm 113-7-8
3. Father, we thank You as true promotion comes only from You. Psalm 75:6
4. Lord, I am tired of my present level please move me up to a new level in Jesus name. Daniel 2:48
5. Lord, move me from prison to palace as you did to Joseph in the name of Jesus. Genesis 41:39-44, 2 Kings 25:27-30
6. Those who gather to frustrate my recommendation for elevation will beg to be part of my promotion celebration in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 15:11.
7. I command all opposition against my promotion to lose their position of influence in the name of Jesus. Esther 7:9
8. I receive the meek mind of Christ to handle high office with humility in the name of Jesus. Philip 2:5-8
9. Expansion and connection that calls for promotion of staff will visit my organization from now on in the name of Jesus. John 21:6-8
10.Lord, give me divine lifting that will make those that have ridiculed me, to celebrate with me at last in the name of Jesus. Genesis 26:12-15. RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
11. I decree and declare that, those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret ever looking down on me in the name of Jesus. Job 42:8
12.Lord, grant me favour, so that my enemies will not enjoy the authority or audiences require to pull me down in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 54:17.
13.By the favour of your divine promotion upon my life, every existing power will agree to support my aspiration for elevation in the name of Jesus. 2 Kings 25:27-30
14.Lord by your mercy, grant me divine promotion in the name of Jesus. Romans 9:16
15.Lord God, humiliate every enemy of my life before me by the reason of your divine promotion upon my life in the name of Jesus. Esther 6:11.
Please share this with other people. Day 16 of RCCG 9 March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points (3rd Phase)
RCCG 8th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 15 for Phase 3
Day 15 (57 of 63) – 8TH MARCH, 2021
FOCUS: TRIALS, TEST AND TEMPTATION
BIBLE TEXT(s): James 1:2-3
INTRODUCTION: Trials and tribulations are all part of what we experience as Children of God. Every believer has his/her own share of trials and tribulations, but we must be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. We must never stop praying, as prayer is the only sure way to escape the trials of life. When we pray, we generate spiritual energy to overcome trials and temptations.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 8th March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 15 for Phase 3
1. Father, I want to thank you for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ available to overcome trials and temptation.
2. Father, please forgive me in whatever way I have sin against you(and against myself) wash me by your blood in Jesus name.
3. Father, I received the power of the Holy Spirit to be able to overcome trials and temptations in Jesus name.
4. Father, I return to the sender every arrow of destruction targeted against me and my family in Jesus name.
5. Father I received the mercy of God to overcome any form of trial and temptation program against my life in Jesus name.
6. Father, I handover every battles of my life to you in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit, empower Christians globally to overcome the trials of life in Jesus name.
8. Father, let your rain of blessings come upon Christians globally in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy targeted against my success be frustrated in Jesus name.
10.Father, let every devourer assigned to eat the fruit of my labour be roasted by fire in Jesus name.
11.Father, let your light shine in all nations of the world for rapid development in Jesus name. John 1:5
12. I paralyse the activities of household wickedness program against my life in Jesus name. Isaiah 61:7
13.Father, grant leaders of all nations divine wisdom in taking critical decision that will affect their people positively in Jesus name. Prov. 29:2
14.Father, let every curses of failure, backwardness and afflictions raised against my nation be broken in the name of Jesus. Gal. 3:13
15.Father, every root of rebellion in my life that is responsible for my affliction be uprooted in Jesus name. Job. 22: 28 –929.
RCCG Sunday 7th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 14 (Phase 3)
Day 14 (56 of 63) – 7TH MARCH, 2021
WEAPONS OF WARFARE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Ephesians 6:10; Numbers 23:23; 2 Cor 10:4
INTRODUCTION: There is need as Brethren in the church to put on the whole armour of God- we must not be ignorant of the devices of the devil
1. Father, I thank you for the power bestowed upon my life as a child of God in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1;19
2. Father, I thank you for not allowing the weapons of warfare of the enemy fashioned against me and my family to prosper in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
3. Father, forgive me of all my sins that have opened doors of my soul to the enemy in the name of Jesus name.
4. Father, I put on the whole armour of God in Christ Jesus name. Eph 6:12
5. Father, I pull down every stronghold of the devil against my life and family in Jesus name 2Cor 10:4
6. Father, I cast down every imagination and every high thing that want to exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ in my life and family in Jesus name 2 Cor 10:5
7. Father, every enchantment and divination against my life, let it be brought to nought in Jesus name. Num 23:23
8. Father, I receive divine authority and power in Christ Jesus into my life afresh in Jesus name
9. Father, every activity of the rulers of darkness against the progress of our nation and families, let it be frustrated in Jesus name. Eph 6:12.
10.Father, every activity of principalities and spiritual wickedness against the church let it be disappointed in the name of Jesus RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
11.Father, break every cauldron of sorrow programmed against my life with your heavenly thunder in Jesus name
12.Father, every spirit of pharaoh working against my life be drowned in the name of Jesus
13. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus
14. I repeal every evil edict and ordination over my life and family in the name of Jesus
15.Father, I renounce and loose myself from every satanic dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus
RCCG 6th March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points for Day 13 (Phase 3)
Day 13 (55 of 63) – 6TH MARCH, 2021
PRAYER POINT: SALVATION
BIBLE TEXT(S) John 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 5:17
INTRODUCTION: Salvation is the first work of grace. salvation is the act of complete surrender of one’s life to our Lord Jesus Christ. to turn away from the old life of sin to a righteous life of Holiness.
1. Thank God for the salvation of your soul. 1Sam 2:1
2. Father, I surrender my life to you in the name of Jesus. Rom10:13
3. Father, I repent of all my sins in the past, please wash me with the blood of Jesus. 1 John1:7
4. Father, visit the foundation of my life and family with your power of salvation Psam11:3
5. Father, sanctify my spirit, soul, and body in the name of Jesus. John17:17
6. Father, visit my family and let all that are not born again receive Christ into their life in Jesus’ Name. John3:3-5
7. Father, the grace to walk with you let it be released to me and my family in Jesus name Eph2:3
8. Father, restore the joy of my salvation to me in Jesus name Neh 8:10
9. Father, the grace to live holy, please let it be released to me and my family. 1Thes 5:23
10. Father, the grace to obey your commandment, release unto me in Jesus Name. Isaiah 1:19
11. Father, in your saving grace, restore all backsliders in all our parishes in RCCG worldwide in the name of Jesus. Act 2:40-41
12. Father, release the spirit of the fear of God into all Your churches all over the world Psalm 2:11
13. Father, release the spirit of holiness into all your churches all over the world in Jesus’ name.
14. Father, release into all churches all over the world the spirit of obedience to your word in the name of Jesus.
15. Father, release into all our churches all over the world the spirit of truth in the name of Jesus. John 14:6
Day 12 (54 of 63) – 5TH MARCH, 2021
ALTARS AND GATES.
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 24:7,9;118:19, Isa 26:2; 60:11
INTRODUCTION: An Altar is a place of sacrifice. It is a place where man makes contact with the spirit world either good or bad spirits. It is a place of covenant initiation, invocation and service. Gates and walls are built for protection against unwanted visitors and strangers. We need to pray against evil altars, gates, walls and their activities
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG Phase 3 Fasting And Prayer Points 5th March 2021 – Day 12
ALTARS AND GATES IN FAMILIES
1. Father thank you for the holy union of a man and a woman that brought forth fruitful and blessed gift of children. Genesis 2:23 -24
2. Father thank you for sustaining all the families that walks in your fear all over the universe, Psalm 94:14, Hebrews 13:4
3. Father thank you for being the solid rock upon which marriages are established and protected. Matthew 16:18
4. Father by your mercy any altar or gates speaking against the marriages of the children of God let them be uprooted and be forever silence. Matthew 15:13
5. Father by your power, let the rod of Aaron appear and swallow any gate in the air, water, and land crying against families. Exodus 7:12. RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
ALTARS AND GATES IN CHURCH
1. Father thank you for loving your church from the first day with your unconditional love. 1st Ephesians 5:25
2. Father, thank you for your presence in the church with assurance of prevailing against the gates of hell. Matthew 16:18
3. Father, send the mighty move of the Holy Spirit into the church as you did on the day of Pentecost, and let the rain of your fire fall. Acts 1:8, Acts 2:2-4
4. Father let the altar of God in all your churches continue to burn with fire always and let the fire never go off. Leviticus 6:9, 13
5. Father you are the Lord of host, appear before every contrary altars and gates on assignment to pull down the church and scatter them. Psalms 24:9, Psalms 68:1
ALTARS AND GATES IN NATIONS
1. Father thank you for creating nations of the world to fulfil your purpose in Jesus name
2. Father thank you for making your light to shine over the darkness covering the nations.
3. Father by your mercy let the blood of Jesus frustrate and destroy every blood-sucking altars in operation in my (put the name of your country here). Let them lose their hold in Jesus name.
4. Father, deal with every Pharaoh and Herod that have refused evangelism, send them on a journey of no return. Exo 5:2
5. Father; by signs and wonders, bring deliverance to nations in bondage from the hands of their task’s masters. Neh 1:10
Day 11 (53 of 63) – 4TH MARCH, 2021
PULLING DOWN THE STRONGHOLD OF THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 Cor 10:3-5; Jude 6:2, 1 Sam 23:14; Psa 61:3, 91:1-16
INTRODUCTION: A stronghold is a fortified place, a place of security, fortress or a place of survival. It is a
place dominated by a particular group of people characterized by the same value and
beliefs. We have both Godly and satanic strongholds.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points 4th February 2021 – Day 11 (Phase 3)
1. Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in the name of Jesus. John 3:16
2. Father, I confess all my sins of disobedience in the name of Jesus. 2 Chronicles 7:14
3. Father, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus. Hebrew 8:12
4. Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I pull down every stronghold of Satan over my life and family in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:4
5. Oh God, dispatch your warring angels to pull down every stronghold of my adversaries by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
6. Father you delivered Paul and Silas from the stronghold of the Herod, command deliverance for me and my family in Jesus name. Acts 16:26
7. Father, deliver your church from the stronghold of the enemy in Jesus name. Ezekiel 34:27, Ezekiel 34:47
8. Every stronghold of stagnation operating in my family be pulled down now in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:4
9. Every foundational yoke keeping me in the firm grip of my enemies be destroyed now in Jesus name. Isaiah 10:27
10. Every satanic gate hindering my promotion I command you to be lifted up now in Jesus name. Psalm 24:7-10
11. Every evil pit of the enemy prepared to swallow up my blessing and my destiny, swallow up your digger in Jesus name. Proverbs 26:27, Proverbs 28:10, Ecclesiastes 10:8
12. Every satanic gatekeeper assigned to keep me and my family in perpetual bondage be paralyzed now in Jesus name. Acts 12:6
13. Every ordinance written against me and my family contrary to us and working against us be blotted out by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. Colossians 2:13-14
14. Every evil decree or pronouncement issued by my enemies to keep me permanently in their strongholds be nullified now in the mighty name of Jesus. Isaiah 8:10
15. Every stronghold of impossibility in my life be pulled down in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
RCCG 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points 4th February 2021 – Day 11 (Phase 3)
Day 10 (52 of 63) – 3RD MARCH, 2021
FULFILLING DIVINE PURPOSE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen 1:28, Deut 28:1-12, Jer 29:11, 1:4-5
INTRODUCTION: You are here on earth for a special purpose, a glorious destiny. You are not designed to live an ordinary life or to be a victim of circumstances. Destiny can be destroyed, exchanged, stolen, diverted, buried or truncated by the enemy due to sin. The good news is that it can be restored through genuine repentance and quality prayers. RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG Phase 3 Fasting And Prayer Points 3rd March 2021 – Day 10
1. Father, I thank you for all that you have done for me and my family in ages past
2. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins of disobedience and lukewarmness towards the things of your house in Jesus name.
3. Father, please restore unto me the joy of my salvation in Jesus name. Psalm 51:12
4. Oh God, arise for me this day, and destroy every evil forces assigned to waste me and destroy my destiny and that of the members of my family in Jesus name. Psalm 68:1
5. According to Jeremiah 30:16:17, Father, devour the devourers of my destiny and the destiny of your church in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord, you enabled Esther, Joseph, Levi to fulfil their destinies, please help me to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.
7. Father, let your very purpose for my life be accomplished in Jesus name.
8. Father, arise and contend with every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name. Psalm 35:1
9. Father, let your mercy and compassion grant me success wherever I am bound to fail in Jesus name.
10. Jehovah Rapha you are my healer, I refused to be wasted by any sickness. Heal all my sicknesses and infirmities n Jesus name. Jeremiah 30:17.
11. Father, shake every power that needs to be shaken for the glory of my life to manifest in Jesus name. Haggai 2:6-7.
12. Oh my star, come out of obscurity and shine, for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1-2
13. Father, by faith, I command every mountain in my life to be removed in Jesus name. Mark 11:23
14. Father, remove every mountain covering and blocking my vision in Jesus name
15. Father, grant all my heart desires in a way that will give glory to Your name
RCCG 2nd March 2021 Fasting and Prayer Points Day 9 (Phase 3)
Day 9 (51 of 63) – 2ND MARCH, 2021
NO MORE BARRENNESS/BE FRUITFUL
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen. 1:28, Exo. 23:25-26, Deut 7:14
INTRODUCTION: Barrenness is simply defined as “unfruitfulness”. It means to be incapable of producing offspring, seed or fruit. From the above, we can see that barrenness covers many areas of life. Gods’ original plan for man is for him to be fruitful, multiply and replenish. As we pray, God will destroy every force of unfruitfulness in our lives in Jesus name.
1. Praise and thank God for His word in Genesis 1:28 that shall not return to Him void. Deuteronomy 7:14
2. Thank you, father, for making me fruitful, therefore, I shall not be barren in Jesus name
3. Let us confess our sins unto God and ask him for mercy. 1 John.1:9
4. Father, by the power in your word, I command every mountain of delayed conception in my life and family to be rolled away and levelled in Jesus name. 2 Kings.4:16-17
5. Father, according to your word in Exodus 23:26, quicken the bodies of husband and wife called barren to hence bring forth children in Jesus name.
6. Father, by the power in the stripes of Jesus, I decree healing from any affliction hindering my conception in Jesus name. 1 Peter. 2:24
7. I sanctify my reproductive organs and system with the quickening power of the Holy Spirit and declare perfection because God’s report is greater than the doctor’s report. Romans. 8:11
8. Father, because with you all things are possible, I decree that against all odds, my conception is possible in Jesus name. Luke 18:27
9. Father, wipe the tears of everyone called barren and visit them with miracle babies as they desire (Twin, triplets, etc.). Psalm 128:1-3, Genesis 21:1-3
10. Oh God avenge speedily against any strongman or woman holding down the miracle babies of your children in Jesus name Amen. Luke. 18:8
11. We decree smooth delivery, there shall be no miscarriages, no abortions, no still births and no complications among our pregnant women in the name of Jesus. Luke 1:57, Exodus. 23:26 (None shall cast their young), Genesis 31:38
12. Father, anoint me with fruitfulness and destroy the yoke of barrenness in every area of my life in the name of Jesus
13. I command every barrier to my fruitfulness to be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus. Genesis. 1:28
14. Father, let every thing I laid my hand upon prosper. Psalm 1:3
15. I Thank You Lord, I shall be fruitful in every areas of my endeavour in Jesus name
Day 8 (50 of 63) – 1ST MARCH, 2021
SPIRIT OF LIMITATION AND IMPOSSIBILITY
BIBLE TEXT(S): Isaiah 22:25; Psalm 24:1-10; Num 14:22-23; Joshua 6:1,20
INTRODUCTION: Limitation is a restriction caused by some forces that oftentimes, cannot be seen or explained. Limitation is a state of being limited. Outcomes of limitations are a failure, impossibility, unfruitful efforts, retardations, etc.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 1st March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points – Day 8 (Phase 3)
1. Father, I thank you for removing every walls of limitations against my progress on the cross in Jesus name. Hebrew 11:30
2. In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that every wall of darkness limiting my destiny fall down and collapse in Jesus name. Joshua 6:11-20
3. By the power in the name of Jesus, I pull down every ancient gates of limitation working against me in Jesus name. Psalm 24:7-10
4. Father in the name of Jesus, I scatter and destroy dark foundation limiting my Glory in Jesus name. Psalm 11:3
5. My father, my father. Please remove and pull out any nail fastened into any place to limit my star in Jesus name. Isaiah 22:25
6. Father in the name of Jesus, give us rest from sorrow and bondage limiting our family. Isaiah 14:3
7. All limitations passed on me by my ancestors, I command, be destroyed in Jesus name. Judges 6:25-28
8. Every yoke of debt limiting my life, be destroyed in Jesus name. Romans 13:8
9. Father, put an end to every battle of impossibility and limitation in my life in Jesus name. Ephesians 2:10
10. Father, in the name of Jesus, reverse every impossibility in my life in Jesus name. Luke 10:27, Luke 18:27, Matthew 19:26
11. By the power in the name of Jesus, I uproot the spirit of impossibility in my life and family now, in Jesus name. Matthew 15:3
12. I decree and declare, Cage of impossibility in my life, break and release me now in Jesus name. Heb.2:15
13.Father in the name of Jesus, uproot the spirit of limitation in my life. Matthew 17:20
14. I declare in the name of Jesus that there shall be no more limitation against me and my family in Jesus’ name. Romans 8:1
15. Father, give me uncommon victory over limitations in Jesus name. 1 Corinthians 15:57
RCCG 1st March 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points – Day 8 (Phase 3)
Day 7 (49 of 63) – 28TH FEBRUARY, 2021
PRAYER FOCUS: FEAR AND WORRIES
TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
INTRODUCTION Fear and worries are tools in the hand of the devil to becloud the mind from seeing the
awesomeness of God’s power that is able to save and deliver in all situation. We are
overcomers because God has given us the Spirit of love, power and sound mind.
1. Father, I choose to rest my hope in You, I declare and decree that I remain strong in the face of any trouble and COVID 19 pandemic in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 41:10
2. Father, I affirm that I will trust you more in this time in Jesus name. Psalm 56:3
3. Father, I decree and declare by your word that I am strong and courageous in Jesus name. Joshua 1:9.
4. Father, keep me and my house in perfect peace even in the mist of the COVID 19 pandemic in Jesus name. Philippians 4:6-7
5. Father, please hold my hands and lead me in the way to follow this season in Jesus name. Isaiah 41:13
6. Father, put an end to every agenda of man to manipulate your purpose for my life in Jesus name. Psalm 118:6
7. Father, let the power of your love radiate through my home and environment and dispel all appearance of fear and worries in Jesus name. 1 John 4:18
8. Father, I receive comfort from your word in the face of all the negative news flying around me in Jesus name. Psalm 23:4
9. Father, I thank you for your caring gestures towards me and my household in Jesus name. 1 Peter 5:7
10. Father, I choose to trust your word more at this time than the wisdom of men in Jesus name. Proverbs 29:25
11. Father, I decree and declare that fear and worries shall never have a hold of me because you are my strength in Jesus name. Psalm 27:1
12. Father, I thank you because you have defeated fear and worries in my life in Jesus
name. Psalm 34:4
13. Father, I decree and declare that my heart will not fail because you are always with me in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 31:6-8
14. Father, I believe in you and in your saving, grace poured out on me therefore I have escaped every form of trouble in Jesus name. John 14:1
15. Father, I rejoice in you because you are my Father and I will not be afraid of any evil in Jesus name. Romans 8:15
Day 6 (48 of 63) – 27TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matthew 19:3 -6
INTRODUCTION: Marriage was instituted by God on divine principles. Anytime, we transgressed these principles, there will be marital problems. However, some marital problems are products of curses in the family. God is the ultimate solution.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 27th February 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 6 (48 of 63)
1. Thank God for His faithfulness over every home that are keeping to their marital vows Gen 2:22-24
2. Thank God Almighty who is the originator of marriage institution in the garden of Eden Gen 2:22-24
3. Father, we hold on to your word, and stand against the manifestion of all forms of barrenness in our families Deut 7:14
4. Father, we uproot by the fire of Holy Ghost every seed of bareness in our lives in Jesus name.
5. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus to nullify very satanic covenants that are opposing your covenant of blessing in our marriage in Jesus name. Heb 10:13
6. Father, I command every spirit of lack in my marriage to be destroyed now in Jesus name. 2 Cor 3:5
7. Father, by your power, reverse every evil curse place upon my marriage by household enemies Prov 3:33-35
8. Father, I take authority over every external influence that is polluting my marriage in Jesus name Matt: 19:6
9. Father, I command every seed of separation that has been sown upon my marriage, be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Matt 15:13
10.Father, consume by the fire of Holy Ghost every garment of strife and violence that enemies have put on my marriage Matt12:16
11.Father, I decree that, every arrow shot to destabilize my marriage backfire in Jesus name. Isa 54:17
12.Father, I break them into pieces, every oppressor of joy and peace in my marriage in Jesus name Psa 72:4
13.Father, destroy every spirit of vengeance causing problems that will not allow us in forgiving one another in our marriage Matt 6:14-15
14. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I destroy every curse of delay in getting married and
having conception in my family and in our church in Jesus Name. Isa 54:17
15. Father, you are our shepherd, our provider, I come against any manipulative power creating lack in my family in Jesus Name. Psa 23:1
Day 5 (47 of 63) – 26TH FEBRUARY, 2021
RITUALISTS AND KIDNAPPING SPECIFIC PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
BIBLE TEXT(S): Gen 37:28
INTRODUCTION: Kidnapping is the unlawful carrying away of a person against his or her will. Kidnapping is done for the purpose of extortion, ritual or other devilish reasons. It is a global problem.
However, in recent time the situation in Nigeria has become a matter of serious concern. Let brethren all over the world intercede for God intervention over this global scourge and for Nigeria particularlly.
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG 26th February 2021 Fasting And Prayer Points Day 5 of Phase 3
1. Let us thank God Almighty, because He alone is our redeemer, who is mighty and able to plead our cause Prov 23:11
2. Father, We decree peace in our nation (replace nation with the name of your country), lay your divine ambushment against every kidnapper, ritualists and cultists in Jesus name 2Chro20:22, Jos 8:7
3. Father, arise in your power and release all your children in the cage of kidnappers and ritualist, in Jesus name.
4. Father, scatter the plans and agenda of kidnappers and ritualist in Nigeria in Jesus name.
5. Father, you are the consuming fire, please rain upon the kidnappers and ritualists that refused to repent, brimstones and fire in Jesus name. Psam11:6
6. Father, please let your wind of destruction blow in the hideout of terrorists, kidnappers and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
7. Father, please trouble these kidnappers and ritualists until they turn to you in Jesus name. Psa 55:19
8. Father, please shoot the arrows of premature death into the camp of unrepentant kidnappers and ritualist in Jesus name. Deu 24:7
9. Father, let every kidnappers and ritualist be rendered useless in our nations in Jesus name.
10. Father, please pluck out every kidnapper and ritualist from their dwelling place in Jesus name. Psa 52:5
11. Father, arise O Lord and let the wickedness of kidnappers and ritualists come to an end in Jesus name. Psa 7: 9
12. Father; in all my ways, deliver me out of the hand of (kidnappers and ritualist) and don’t let me be a victim in the hand of the wicked in Jesus name. Jere15:21
13. Father; arise, expose and arrest all those sponsoring kidnapping and ritual killings in Nigeria in Jesus name.
14. Father, destroy the wide network of kidnappers and ritualists in Nigeria in Jesus name.
15. Father, please let the spirit of error fall upon every kidnapper and ritualist in Jesus name.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 25TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 4
Day 4 (46 of 63) – 25TH FEBRUARY, 2021
SICKNESS AND DISEASES
BIBLE TEXT(S): Exo 15:26; Jam 5:15; Ps 107 :20-21; 1 Pet 2 :24; Mal 4:2
INTRODUCTION: It is never the will of God for any of His children to be sick, 3Jn 1:2. It is sin that
brought sickness into the world, we need to repent and turn to God in our prayers of faith to get out of the wilderness of sickness and disease
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 25TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 4
1. Thank God for His healing power that is available for His Children, in Jesus name. Psam103:3
2. Father, please forgive us all our sins both known and unknown that have brought these sickness or disease (mention the name of sickness/ and personified if any) upon us, in Jesus name. Psa 103:3, James 5:15
3. Father; take away from me every inherited sickness and disease, in Jesus name. Exo15:26
4. Father, we destroy every yoke of sickness and disease in our life and families in Jesus name. Acts 10:38, Isa 10:27
5. Lord Jesus, by your resurrection power, I overcome every sickness and disease unto death upon my life, in Jesus name. Joh11:4, Isa 28:1
6. Father, please put an end to every form of sickness and disease outbreak in my country (put your country), in Jesus name. Prov 23:18
7. Father, please by your mighty hand of power, terminate every spirit of infirmity upon my life, in Jesus name. Luke 13:11-12, Joh 5:1-9
8. Father, I command repairs to every damages done in my body as a result of sickness and disease, in Jesus name. Jere17:14
9. Father, I decree every arrow of sickness and disease targeted against my country (put your country), church, family, etc. go back to your sender, in Jesus name. Psa 18:14
10. O God, arise and let the source of the sickness in my body dry up by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Psa.107:20
11. Let every germ, virus, bacteria and poison working against my health be neutralized by the blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
12. Father as I serve thee, bless my bread and take sickness away from my family in Jesus Name. Exodus 23:25
13. Father, put off every garment of sickness and disease from me, in Jesus name Mar10:50
14. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that by your stripes I am totally healed. 1Pet2:24
15. Father, every evil plantation of sickness and disease in my life be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Mat 15:13.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 24TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 3
Day 3 (45 of 63) – 24TH FEBRUARY, 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): Habakkuk 3:2
INTRODUCTION: For revival to come in the church of God, the church must be holy and very prayerful. It is prayer that can bring about the expected revival that will make the church stand out in Jesus name.
1. Father send down the fire of revival in your church again, like the days of old, in Jesus name. Habakkuk 3:2
2. Father, awake your church from deep slumber in Jesus name. Isaiah 56:10
3. Father let there be fresh Holy Ghost fire, fresh anointing, fresh unction upon your church, in Jesus name. Acts 2:1-4
4. Father give new strength, new live, new energy to your church at this end time, in Jesus name. Acts 4:29
5. Holy Spirit, send down your Holy Ghost fire to our revival programs, in Jesus name. Acts 4:30
6. Father let there be live miracles that will make people believe you and you alone, in Jesus name. John 4:48, 5:1-9
7. Father, release the anointing of healing into your church, let the blind see, let the lame work, let the dumb speak, let the deaf hear and the dead rises in Jesus name. Acts 19:11
8. Father, let our mind be genuinely renewed for the Holy Spirit , in Jesus name. Romans 12:2
9. Father you are the portal of our lives, remould us to your desire and your will in Jesus name. Jeremiah 18:3-4
10. Holy Ghost; deal with every power at work to make us what you have not created us to be in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:16 – 17
11. Father; let every Inherited strange behaviour and habits in our lives working against our personal revival be destroyed in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29
12. Father; let there be restoration of every virtue, blessings, I had lost before I gave my life to you in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
13. Father, let all that the enemy has stolen from me, become too hot for them to keep, compel them to return them back to me in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 5:2-5
14. Father, restore to us every virtues, I and my family member may have lost in the past years, in Jesus name. Joel 2:25
15. Powers of (put your country) working against the revival of the church be destroyed in Jesus name. Daniel 10:13
Day 2 (44 of 63) – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021
DADDY G. O. AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 1 TIMOTHY 2:1-3.
INTRODUCTION: Our leaders need our prayers. They need God’s guidance so we will not be led into error.
Let us wholeheartedly pray for our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family as he holds the Church mantle of leadership for God’s help, protection and blessings.
Day 2 (44 of 63) – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021 PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch, Adejare Adeboye and for your call upon his life, in Jesus name. Romans 8:30.
2. Father, we thank you for enabling your son to enter into a great covenant with you, in Jesus name. Genesis 9:9.
3. We thank you for choosing him, anointing him and making him a blessing to this generation, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 2:35
4. Father, we thank you for using him for the expansion of RCCG and spreading of the gospel to over 180 countries across the globe, in Jesus name. 1 Thessalonians 1:8
5. Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name. Psalms 105:1
6. Father, we thank you for your divine protection and provision for Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family, in Jesus name. Psalms 35:2
7. Lord, we thank you that long life, peace and prosperity is their portion, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let your son fulfill all his assignments in his life time, in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 4:7
9. Father, please let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name Psalms 1:3
10. Father, please continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead in Jesus name. Exodus 15:13
11. Father, don’t allow any of their words fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
12. Father, let your son move from one level of glory unto greater glory, in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 3:18.
13. Father, they will not have a better yesterday in their life in Jesus name. Haggai 2:9
14. Father, don’t let their anointing run dry, frustrate every plan of the devil to derail them in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
15. Father, don’t let them have course to bury any of their children, biological or spiritual all over the world in Jesus name. Malachi 3:11
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 22ND FEBRUARY 2021
DAY 1 (43 of 63) – 22ND FEBRUARY, 2021
TOPIC: DIVINE PROTECTION
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 91:1-16, 121
INTRODUCTION: We are in a time when all human security devices have failed. We have a sure protection only in God as it is written, “The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD” Pro 21:31
TODAY’S PRAYER POINTS:
1. Dear Heavenly Father, you have the whole world under your care. We worship You, the Omnipresent, the Omnipotent and the Omniscient
2. We thank You Father; you are the greatest Watchman who neither sleep nor slumber spread your protection over those who seek refuge in you this year in Jesus name.
3. Father, according to your word, deliver me and my household from the snare of the fowler throughout this year in Jesus name. Psalm 91:3
4. Father, according to your word, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plaque come near my dwelling, in Jesus name. Psalm 91:10
5. Father, according to your word, let your angels bear me in their hands so that I will not dash my feet against any stone (troubles) in Jesus name. Psalm 91:12
RCCG 22nd February – 14th March 2021 Fasting Prayer Point Phase 3 of 63 Days PDF
6. Father, answer my call in the day of troubles and deliver me, in Jesus name. Psalm 50:15, Jeremiah 33:3
7. Father hear my cry unto you let my enemies turn back in total confusion, in Jesus name. Psalm 56:9
8. Father, protect your church, my nation (put your country) from every form of evil and destruction, in Jesus name. Job 5:12
9. Father, according to your word, be our refuge and strength at all times and deliver us whenever we are in danger, in Jesus name. Psalm 46:1
10 Father, according to your word, make wars cease to the end of the earth, break bows, cut the spears in sunder, burn the chariots in fire in Jesus name. Psalm 46:9
11. Father, I decree and declare, let them that seek after my soul be confounded and put to shame in Jesus name. Psalm 35:4
12. Father, I decree and declare, let them that devise my hurt be turned back and brought to confusion in Jesus name. Psalm 35:4
13. Father, Disappoint the devices of the crafty so that their hands will not be able to perform their enterprise against the righteous in Jesus name. Job 5:12
14. Father; Let all enemies that rises up against us meet with darkness in the day time and grope in the noon day as in the night, in Jesus name. Job 5:15
15. I decree and declare; I shall not die but live to declare the wonder of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 118:17
- Open Heaven 22nd February 2021 Message – The Power In A Name
- Our Daily Bread 22nd February 2021 Message Today – Like Jesus