Rick Warren Devotional 5 May 2022 Today Thursday
Read and Meditate on Today’s Daily Hope Devotional with Pastor Rick Warren 5th May 2022. May the Lord bless you as you study today’s devotion.
RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL 5 MAY 2022 TODAY THURSDAY MESSAGE
TODAY’S TOPIC: EXERCISE FAITH BY SETTING GOALS By Rick Warren
SCRIPTURE: “An intelligent person aims at wise action, but a fool starts off in many directions.” Proverbs 17:24 (GNT)
Most of what you do on a daily basis won’t matter in five minutes, much less five years. It may hurt to admit it, but you—along with everyone else—do a lot that really doesn’t matter.
To achieve your dreams, you’ll need to decide what really matters and what will last in your life. Then, focus on that. The Bible says, “An intelligent person aims at wise action, but a fool starts off in many directions” (Proverbs 17:24 GNT).
Once you’ve figured out what matters most, set goals big enough to require faith. Jesus says in Matthew 9 that he will bless you as much as you want. His blessing depends on the size of your faith. He says, “According to your faith let it be done to you” (Matthew 9:29 NIV).
God is telling you to choose your cup—and he’ll fill it. Whether you have a little teacup, a five-gallon jug, or a 100-gallon barrel of faith, God will fill it up according to your faith. How much you trust God determines how much God blesses you.
You exercise faith by setting goals on the way to accomplishing your dream. You set a goal when you say, “God, I believe you’re telling me that you want me to accomplish this by a particular date. It’s really going to stretch me to do it, but I believe this is what I need to do.”
What is a goal set in F.A.I.T.H.? It is:
- Focused: It’s specific—something you can measure.
- Attainable: It’s possible and practical. If you set an unrealistic goal, you won’t accomplish it.
- Individual: It’s personal. You can’t set goals for other people. You have ownership over your own goals, not someone else’s.
- Trackable: Your goal needs a deadline. Without a date on it, it’s not a goal.
- Heartfelt: Never set a goal you’re not passionate about. You’ll only accomplish goals that you really desire to reach.
Are there dreams you’ve given up for dead? Goals will give them new life. Take a look at the dreams you’ve given up on. Add a goal, and see what God can do.
Thanks for reading Rick Warren Devotional 5 May 2022 Today Thursday
- Bishop TD Jakes 4 May 2022 Wednesday Night Bible Study
- NSPPD Live 4th May 2022 Ministering Pastor Jerry Eze
- Daily Guide 5 May 2022 | Scripture Union Devotional
- Our Daily Bread 5 May 2022 | ODB Devotional Today
- Joel Osteen 4th May 2022 Daily Devotional | What Comes After “Except”
- SEEDS OF DESTINY THURSDAY 5TH MAY 2022 | SOD TODAY
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE