UCB Word For Today 11 May 2022 Wednesday | Be Faithful
Read and Meditate on Today’s United Christian Broadcasters, UCB Word For Today, May 11th, 2022. May the Lord bless you as you study today!
MAY 11, 2022 UCB WORD FOR TODAY, WEDNESDAY
TODAY’S TOPIC: BE FAITHFUL (11 MAY 2022)
BIBLE VERSE: ‘You were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things.’ – Matthew 25:21 NKJV
In Scripture, to be faithful means to be steady, stable, dependable, and consistent. Do those attributes describe you? They should, because faithfulness pays big dividends with God. ‘A faithful man will abound with blessings’ (Proverbs 28:20 NKJV). Jesus said, ‘Many are called, but few chosen’ (Matthew 20:16 NKJV). Why is that? Because talent may open the door and get you the job, but character and faithfulness will keep you there.
When it comes to faithfulness, God will test you in two ways:
1) Your faithfulness in someone else’s vision. ‘If you have not been faithful in what is another man’s, who will give you what is your own?’ (Luke 16:12 NKJV). If you’re critical, caustic, complaining, competitive, or constantly comparing yourself with others, you will be disqualified for what God has in mind for you. Faithfulness calls for serving with love and humility.
2) Your faithfulness in small things. ‘His lord said to him, “Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things…For to everyone who has, more will be given…but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away”’ (Matthew 25:23, 29 NKJV). God wants to know He can trust you. You prove that by how well you serve others and by your faithfulness in small things.
These are proven biblical principles that don’t just work in spiritual matters, but in everyday life. So today, take a few moments to prayerfully ask yourself the question, ‘Am I faithful?’ When you are, God will bless you.
BIBLE READING: 2 Samuel 12-13, John 19:1-22
Thanks for reading UCB Word For Today 11 May 2022 Wednesday | Daily Devotional
- May 10, 2022 Our Daily Bread | ODB Devotional Today
- Daily Gospel Reflections for 11th May 2022 || Wednesday Gospel
- SEEDS OF DESTINY 11TH MAY 2022 SOD WEDNESDAY
- Our Daily Bread Today 11 May 2022 | ODB Devotional
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE