UCB Word For Today 19 September 2022 Monday || Your Daily Devotions 3
Welcome to United Christian Broadcasters, UCB Word For Today 19th September 2022, MondayDevotional. May the Lord bless you as you study and pray!
UCB WORD FOR TODAY, MONDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 DEVOTIONAL
Topic: Your Daily Devotions (3)
UCB Word For Today Devotional 19th SEPTEMBER 2022
Scripture: ‘Search me, God, and know my heart.’ Psalm 139:23 NIV
Here are two more reasons why spending time alone with God each day is important:
1) To take spiritual inventory of your life. David prayed, ‘Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting’ (vv. 23-24 NIV). Note the words ‘anxious thoughts’ and ‘offensive way’. These are things you start to take stock of when you are in God’s presence. For example, are you growing daily in your spiritual walk? Are you allowing unconfessed sins to pile up in your life? How about your attitudes? In order to see yourself from God’s point of view, you have to face these questions in His presence and answer them honestly.
2) To commit each day to the Lord. The writer of Proverbs said, ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths’ (Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV). Share your schedule with God, ask Him to guide you in your daily activities and alter them as needed. Ask Him to help you manage your time better so you can get more done (see Psalm 90:12).
Ask Him to help you distinguish between what’s truly important and what isn’t (see 1 Corinthians 10:23). Every day of your life you’ll have to deal with two things: problems and opportunities. And God will give you the right perspective and approach to handle both. You’ll be amazed how much more effective and efficient you are when you’ve spent time with Him.
Bible Reading: Isaiah 30-31, Ephesians 4
UCB Word For Today 19 September 2022 Monday Devotional
- Daily Gospel Reflections 19th September 2022 Monday
- Our Daily Bread, Monday 19th September 2022, ODB Devotional
- Kenneth Copeland 19th September 2022 | Faith To Faith Devotional
- Daily Guide 19th September 2022 | Scripture Union
- Joyce Meyer 19 September 2022 Devotional for Monday