UCB Word For Today 23 March 2022 | Stick with God’s Plan (2)
Read and Meditate on Today’s United Christian Broadcasters UCB Word For Today, Wednesday 23rd March 2022 written to inspire and bless you!
UCB WORD FOR TODAY 23 MARCH 2022 DEVOTIONAL
TODAY’S TOPIC: STICK WITH GOD’S PLAN 2
SCRIPTURE: ‘God is the one who began this good work in you.’ – Philippians 1:6 CEV
Paul writes, ‘God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain…he won’t stop before it is complete’ (v. 6 CEV). You will notice that Jesus regularly took time out of His busy schedule to pray. In fact, He sometimes prayed all night. And He tells us why: ‘The Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing’ (John 5:19-20 NLT).
Under the weight of our sins, He cried from the cross, ‘My God, why have you forsaken me?’ (Matthew 27:46 NIV). And His words teach us three important things:
1) We can be following God’s plan and still feel overwhelmed and alone at times.
2) When God doesn’t answer, we must practise standing on the promises He gave us in His Word.
3) The pain we’re feeling will eventually give way to the joy that awaits us on the other side of it. So stick with God’s plan; as long as you do that, there is nothing the enemy can do to destroy you.
The Bible says, ‘No weapon turned against you will succeed…These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord’ (Isaiah 54:17 NLT). When you feel like you have reached the end of your rope, do what Jesus did and pray, ‘Father, into your hands I commit my spirit’ (Luke 23:46 NIV). In other words, turn it all over to God. Trust Him to do what you can’t do and to bring you through in victory.
Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 10-12, Mark 12:1-27
Thanks for reading UCB Word For Today 23 March 2022 | Stick with God’s Plan (2)
- NSPPD 23rd March 2022 Today Prophetic Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze
- Daily Bible Verse And Morning Prayer 23 March 2022
- Dunamis Seeds of Destiny 23rd March 2022 | Loving Despite Hindrances