Open Heaven 11th June 2020 Daily Devotional – He Says: Weep Not! by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
TODAY’S TOPIC: HE SAYS: WEEP NOT!
MEMORISE: “And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.” – (John 16:22)
READ: Luke 7:11-15 (KJV)
11. And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
12. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow; and much people of the city was with her.
13. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
14. And he came and touched the bier; and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
15. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
MESSAGE: Open Heaven 11th June 2020 Daily Devotional
Weeping is a natural response to sorrow and pain, which abound in the world today because the devil is busy stealing, killing and destroying lives and destinies. The good news however, is that our Lord Jesus Christ and He alone, has the power to wipe away tears and put an end to calamities and loss.
“And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.” – Luke 7:13
Jesus is saying to you also today “Weep not.”
There was a man who had lived in sorrow and pain for thirty-eight years because, according to him, he had no one to help him. When Jesus came to the scene, his problem was solved without any human assistance. No matter the number of years of suffering you may have experienced, the Almighty God will attend to your situation right now in the mighty name of Jesus. Open Heaven 11th June 2020 Daily Devotional
I want you to know that your moment of refreshing is around the corner. Don’t quit; the Almighty God will restore to you all that you have lost. In Job Chapter 1, there were reports upon report of all the disasters befalling everything Job had including his children. However, the Bible tells us that the Almighty God blessed the latter days of Job more than the former (Job 42:1-17). I want you to rest assured that no matter how harsh the economic climate may be, the Almighty God will sort you out in the mighty name of Jesus.
There is also hope for nations. In (2 Kings 7:1), the economy of Samaria was so bad, but the man of God prophesied that things would dramatically change for the better within twenty-four hours. Those who understood global economics said it was impossible, but the Almighty God performed His word. Weep not; the rain of God’s grace and mercy is about to fall in your life and nation, in the mighty name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINT: In the mighty name of Jesus, I will never weep again.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 King 7, 2 Chronicles 4
Thanks for reading Open Heaven 11th June 2020 Daily Devotional – He Says: Weep Not! by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please share this with other people.