Anglican Daily Fountain 28 November 2022 (Devotional Today)
Welcome to Today’s Daily Fountain Devotional of the Anglican Church of Nigeria. Daily Fountain is a daily reading devotional for all Anglicans and Non-Anglicans to read, study, share and discuss the Word of God on a daily basis.
DO YOU KNOW? You can be more inspired by reading other inspirational devotionals by great Authors. Click Link To Read: TODAY DEVOTIONAL
TODAY’S TOPIC: THE KINGDOM OF GOD: THE CHILDREN’S INHERITANCE
TEXT: Mark 10:13-16(NKJV)
13. Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought [them.] 14. But when Jesus saw [it,] He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
15. “Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”
16. And He took them up in His arms, put [His] hands on them, and blessed them.
- Prophetic Word For Today 24 November 2022 | Thursday
- November 24, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Thursday
- November 24, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Thursday
- Creflo Dollar Devotional 24 November 2022 (Thursday)
- Dr. Charles Stanley In Touch Devotional for 24 November 2022
TODAY’S DAILY FOUNTAIN STUDY:
Jesus made a very instructive statement when he had to rebuke the disciples who were preventing the children from accessing Him. Apart from informing them of the centrality of children in the kingdom life, He was quick to let them know of the essential attitude for attaining the Kingdom of God. He said such a one must have the disposition of a child – a blind faith and implicit confidence in the Lord!
In their simplicity, children accept the things of the kingdom without the usual critical reasoning or the tendency to judge spiritual matters with feeble sense, like adults. In today’s world, the situation is more pathetic. The supposed increase in knowledge in the world has brought queries and rejection of scriptural and spiritual truths that many had hitherto accepted.
There is therefore, no better time to remind ourselves that the things of God are indeed spiritually discerned and it is only by faith like that of a child that we can access and obtain the fullest of the benefits of God’s presence.
PRAYER: Lord, as I grow in age, may I become more and more like a child in my trust in You.