Daily Guide 10th July 2022 | Scripture Union
Read and Meditate on Today’s Scripture Union Daily Guide for Sunday 10 July 2022. May the Lord bless you through His Word, Amen!
SCRIPTURE UNION DAILY GUIDE 10TH JULY 2022 DEVOTIONAL
Today’s Topic: The central Truth
Opening Prayer: Dear Lord, may the entrance of your word bring light and life to all I will do today.
Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:8‐13
Question(s) for Reflection
• What does the passage teach about God the Father, or God the Son or God the Holy Spirit?
Daily Guide 10th July 2022 | Scripture Union Outline
If you were asked about the central point of the gospel, what would be your answer? For St Paul, it is “Jesus Christ, raised from the dead.” Indeed, resurrection is what makes Christianity unique. How would you expand this truth in communicating the full gospel to an unbeliever? What is it worth to you? Are you ready to defend it even at the cost of being imprisoned, and ultimately with your life, if necessary?
These basic truths are stated in a poetic manner which was probably used in a song by the early church. Notice the key elements: (a) What does it mean to “die with Him” in your experience, which assures you that you will live with Him eternally? (b) In what ways are you called to “endure with Him” today? (c) In what ways are you tempted to “disown Him”? Is it a risk worth taking in the light of v.12b? (d) Considering the fact that God’s name is “Faithful and True,” v.13 is not surprising!
• Any new insight or reinforcement of what you already know?
• Lord, please enable me to remain faithful and true to you to the end.
Offer a prayer of faith in line with
Romans 10:9 ‐ 10; 2 Kings 19, 20; Psalms 65
Scripture Union Daily Guide 10 July 2022
- Rick Warren 9 July 2022 Daily Hope Devotional | Saturday
- UCB Word For Today 9 July 2022 | God Will Help You To Succeed
- Daily Guide 9th July 2022 | Scripture Union
- Kenneth Copeland 9 July 2022 | Faith To Faith Devotional