DCLM Daily Manna 22nd June 2022 | Wednesday Devotional
Read and Meditate on Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for Wednesday 22 June 2022 written by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. God bless you as you study His word today!
TODAY’S DCLM DAILY MANNA 22 JUNE 2022 WEDNESDAY DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: GOD WILL JUDGE ALL EVILDOERS
TEXT: Jeremiah 22:12-30
12. But he shall die in the place whither they have led him captive, and shall see this land no more.
13. Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour’s service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;
14. That saith, I will build me a wide house and large chambers, and cutteth him out windows; and it is cieled with cedar, and painted with vermilion.
15. Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?
16. He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him; was not this to know me? saith the LORD.
17. But thine eyes and thine heart are not but for thy covetousness, and for to shed innocent blood, and for oppression, and for violence, to do it.
18. Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah; They shall not lament for him, saying, Ah my brother! or, Ah sister! they shall not lament for him, saying, Ah lord! or, Ah his glory!
19. He shall be buried with the burial of an ass, drawn and cast forth beyond the gates of Jerusalem.
20. Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages; for all thy lovers are destroyed.
21. I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
22. The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity; surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.
23. O inhabitant of Lebanon, that makest thy nest in the cedars, how gracious shalt thou be when pangs come upon thee, the pain as of a woman in travail!
24. As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
25. And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
- Kenneth Copeland 20 June 2022, Monday | Faith To Faith Devotional
- Daily Guide 21st June 2022 | Scripture Union
- Insight For Today 21 June 2022 Tuesday | Chuck Swindoll Devotional
- David Jeremiah 21 June 2022 | Turning Point Devotional
- In Touch Devotional 21 June 2022 Tuesday | Dr Charles Stanley
- Our Daily Bread Devotional 21st June 2022 || ODB Today
26. And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die.
27. But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
28. Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not?
29. O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
30. Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days; for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.
KEY VERSE: “Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour’s service without wages, and giveth him not for his work.” – (Jeremiah 22:13)
DCLM Daily Manna 22nd June 2022 | Wednesday Message:
It is often assumed that in life, the powerful can literally get away with anything. Their wealth, influence and wide acclaim somehow confer on them a mystique that makes it impossible to bring them to account for their conducts. With the passage of time, they may even begin to assume that there is nothing wrong with their actions. But while they may get away from men, they cannot escape the inevitable judgment from God.
Jehoiakim, the son of Josiah, was taught to live right by his father but deviated from his good example. He became wicked, oppressed and exploited his people very much. He was unwilling to pay them for their labour, but insisted on utilising their skills, talents and time to build himself a magnificent edifice. For cheating and oppressing his people, God decreed that he shall die unmourned and buried as an outcast.
And because his son Coniah continued in his footsteps, he too was rejected by God. The Lord abandoned him to his enemies who sought his life. He would go into exile from which he would not return. He would become the last king of Judah from the lineage of Solomon and would not have any child to succeed him.
You can never inherit your parents’ faith. You must make a definite choice to personally establish a good relationship with the Lord. You must endeavour to follow the examples of Jesus Christ and shun all evil practices such as fraud, cheating, covetousness and selfishness. Where you have gone astray, you should repent and return to the Lord.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Evil pays a harmful prize. Avoid it!
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 1-3
Thanks for reading Today’s DCLM Daily Manna 22nd June 2022 | Wednesday Devotional
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE