Glory Fast Day 4: Pastor Paul Enenche Sermon 4th July 2021
GLORY FAST SUNDAY 4 JULY 2021 MESSAGE BY PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
JULY 2021 BLESSING SUNDAY/MID-YEAR GLORY FAST – DAY 4 – SUNDAY, 4TH JULY 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): GENESIS 32:24-28; 1 CHRONICLES 4:9-10; DANIEL 6:10
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE BLESSING OF PRAYER (1-3) By: Dr. Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the connection between prayer and the Blessing
It has been confirmed that the place of prayer is the place of the Blessing; prayerful people are blessed people
1. Jacob wrestled with God at the place of prayer/intercession until the Blessing rested (Gen. 32:24-28)
2. Abraham always stood before the Lord at the place of prayer and that translated him
into a generational blessing (Gen. 19:27; Gal. 3:9)
3. Jabez, a man who was born in terrible circumstances that caused his life to begin with sorrow and pain, cried unto God until God changed his story (1Chron. 4:9-10)
He went from being miserable to being honourable at the frequency of prayer.
4. Daniel was one of the most prolific prayer warriors in Scripture
WHAT IS THE PLACE OF PRAYER?
1. The place of prayer is the place for the breaking of enemy yokes and limitations (Gen. 32:26)
2. The place of prayer is the place for the release of power unto success and progress (Gen. 32:28)
People who pray connect power and the power they connect ushers them into the realm of success and progress
3. The place of prayer is the place to connect power for a complete change of life’s story (Gen. 32:28; 1Chron. 4:9-10)
At the place of prayer, you can connect power to change the whole course of your life’s journey
4. The place of prayer is the place for the enlargement of life and destiny (Gen. 32:28)
The change from Jacob to Israel is the change from a person to a nation
When your yokes are broken, when you are powered unto success and progress, when you receive a complete change of story, and when you receive capacity enlargement, you are called a blessed person!
5. The place of prayer is the place of honour and dignity (1Chron. 4:9)
6. The place of prayer is the place of joy and fulfilment (1Chron. 4:9-10; Ps. 16:11)
The place of prayer is the place of His Presence and in His presence is fullness of joy
Glory Fast Day 4: Pastor Paul Enenche Sunday Message 4th July 2021
7. The place of prayer is the place for the realisation of the visible goodness of God (1Chron. 4:10; Isa. 61:9)
This is when God does things in your life that no devil can deny
8. The place of prayer is the place for the enhancement of capacity and greatness (1Chron. 4:10; Gen. 32:28)
God is going to bring you to a point where you are truly bigger than what you are now, spiritually and otherwise
9. The place of prayer is the place of favour and acceptance (Dan. 1:9; Gen. 39:2, 21)
God gives favour and acceptance before man and God to the one who knows how to pray
It is not possible to walk in disfavour when you walk with God because the fragrance of His presence is the fragrance of favour
10. The place of prayer is the place of greatness and relevance (Dan. 2:48)
11. The place of prayer is the place of access to abundant resources and supplies (Dan. 2:48)
12. The place of prayer is the place of access to Divine life (Ps. 133:1-3)
The life of God flows in the presence of God; if a man knows how to pray, you cannot waste his life anyhow.
However the Blessing of God, like the human body, is a system; prayer must be working in sync with other factors for the blessing to rest on a person – if the heart is working well but the kidneys are not working well, then it is not well with the body yet.
OTHER THINGS THAT QUALIFY A PERSON FOR THE BLESSING:
1. Upright and Godly living (Ps. 5:12; Prov. 11:11; Ps. 24:4-6)
The Blessing of God is reserved for the righteous (Prov. 11:11)
2. Covenant practice (Gen. 8:20-22; 9:1; 14:18-20; Gal. 3:9; Heb. 7:7-8; Mal. 3:8-10)
This is the practice of giving to God, and paying the tithe.
If there is seed time there must be harvest time; if there is a giving, there must be a receiving
If you are not a giver, you will continue to be a beggar
If you are not a tither, life will continue to remain tight for you!
3. Kingdom Service (Ex. 23:25-26; Ps. 35:27, Mal. 3:17-18)
This is serving God in His Kingdom
If you will not be tired of serving, God will not be tired of blessing.
You serve God by soul-winning (2Pet. 3:9)
If you don’t know how to serve there is a limit to the Blessing of God in your life
PRAYERS: (Glory Fast Day 4: Pastor Paul Enenche Sermon 4th July 2021)
1. Father, thank You for this fourth day of the fast, thank You for the release of diverse testimonies,
victories and mercies through this fast. May Your Name be glorified, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. – Lam. 3:22-23
2. Father, I ask for the breaking of every force of limitation against my life, family, church and Nation
in this season, Lord in Jesus Name – Isaiah 10:27
3. Father, I ask for the visible manifestation of Your goodness in my life, family, our
church, Dunamis and Nation, Nigeria in this season, Lord in Jesus Name – Isaiah 61:9
4. Father, I ask for the release of a new dimension and wave of Favour on my life, family, church, Dunamis and Nation, Nigeria Lord in Jesus Name – Psalm 5:12.
5. Father, I ask for the Blessing of life on my life, family, church, Dunamis and Nation, Nigeria,
Lord in Jesus Name. We shall fulfil our Days Lord in Jesus Name –Psalm 133:1- End.
6. Father, we decree judgment upon every kidnapper, their sponsors, upon the leadership of the land
for their failure to arrest insecurity, and upon anyone that has anything to do with insecurity in the land, in Jesus’ Name!
Thank You Lord for answered prayers. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name
– You shall fulfil your days!
– The agenda of the devil for your life is over forever!
– I prophesy every curse upon your life is broken in Jesus’ Name.
– Receive the power to go forward; every trace of stagnation and delay is over forever!
– I decree the power to change your level!
– I declare the enlargement of your destiny!
– I declare the fulfilment of your days!
– Every killer sent to you, they will die before they get to where you are
– I release judgment on killers, terrorists and kidnappers!
– Grace to pray, to practice the covenant and for soul winning is released upon you right now!
– The month of July shall favour you in Jesus’ Name.
– God will deliver you and use you to deliver your family!
– Everything that is a bondage in your life and has been difficult for you to overcome, today, I declare that bondage is over!
– Every attack on your life is reversed back to hell!
– Everywhere they have organised death for you, that death is returned back to hell!
– The grace to pray, to live upright and to live with a conscience void of offence towards God and man is released upon you!
– The grace to serve the Lord is released upon you in Jesus’ Name!
Thanks for reading Glory Fast Day 4: Pastor Paul Enenche Sermon 4th July 2021. Please share this with other people.