In Touch Devotional 2nd March 2022 | Dr Charles Stanley
Read Today’s Dr Charles Stanley In Touch Daily Devotional for Wednesday 2 March 2022. Be inspired and blessed!
Topic: When Doubt Is at Work
Doubt can tempt us to question things, but God’s love and forgiveness is always secure.
MESSAGE: In Touch Devotional 2nd March 2022 | Dr Charles Stanley
Most believers experience feelings of doubt at one time or another, and when they do, it affects their ability to receive the Lord’s wisdom. Doubting God means not trusting Him completely—and trust is how the Lord “will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6). God’s wisdom in your life may be clouded if you struggle to believe the following truths:
• God loves you all the time. When we’re “good,” most of us believe God loves us—but how about when we’re disobedient? We must remember that the Lord isn’t like us. His love is rooted in His nature, and He has chosen to lavish it on us (2 Thessalonians 2:13). That’s why it doesn’t fluctuate with our behavior.
• God has forgiven you for your disobedience. Even though we sometimes don’t feel forgiven, God promises to forgive us when we confess our sins (1 John 1:9). Emotions don’t determine truth; God’s Word does.
• God calls you to serve Him. When we doubt this, we’ll make excuses for why we can’t obey, just as Moses did (Ex. 4:10). But God promises to equip us with everything we need (Philippians 4:19) to do the work He has chosen for us (Ephesians 2:10).
Do you struggle to believe any of these truths? Take a moment to confess the state of your heart to the Lord, and ask for His wisdom today.
Bible in One Year: Deuteronomy 28-30
Thanks for reading In Touch Devotional 2 March 2022 | Dr Charles Stanley
- John Hagee Devotional 2nd March 2022 Today Message | Psalm 42:5
- David Jeremiah’s Turning Point Devotional 2nd March 2022 | A Priceless Gift
- Live Daily Mass 2 March 2022 | St Peter & Paul’s Church Ireland | Ash Wednesday
- Streams of Joy Devotional – March 2, 2022 | Strange Voices