MFM Daily Devotional 3rd April 2021 – Spiritual Immunity
TOPIC: SPIRITUAL IMMUNITY ( Read Also MFM Daily Devotional 2 April 2021)
Fire Scripture: Psalm 121
MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL 3RD APRIL 2021 OUTLINE:
As a born again child of God, I want you to be conscious of the fact that you are born to have automatic spiritual immunity. It means that some things that happen to some people can never happen to you (Mk. 16:17-18). Spiritual immunity gives you more balance and strength to handle life issues. What would break others won’t affect you negatively because greater is the One in you than the one who is in the world (1John 4:4).
Beloved, with spiritual immunity you have the ability to bounce out of dark or negative situations easily. Spiritual immunity will make you to be one of those who will be unaffected by any evil occurrences because God is the One preserving and sustaining you all through life. The longer you stay in prayer and meditation upon God’s word, the greater the accumulation of spiritual energy which increases your spiritual power and immunity.
I advise you to spend quality time in God’s presence regularly, live in obedience to His word and be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. The word of God is the Bread of Life. When it dwells richly in you, you shall never be hungry. It is power and fire. It is the presence of God Himself (Col 1:17). Child of God, you cannot be a carrier of God in you and yet become a toy in the hand of the devil. You are too hot to be tampered with (Ps. 105:15).
That is why we sing this song, which is also a confession of God’s presence in and around us through the blood of Jesus:
I will praise His name for the Lord is good,
I am covered by the Blood of Jesus oh (3x)
Satan cannot harm me (Repeat line 3)
I am an overcomer.
This is also a way of showing gratitude to God for being the shield over us. Brother, sister, for a Christian, the only immunity available is from God and by God Himself, not money, not having security agents all around you, not recitation and chants of strange speeches. Your life is hid in God through Christ Jesus because you are a branch of the Vine and God is the wall of protection within and around you (Zech. 2:5).
Memory Verse: Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Motivational Quote: Spiritual immunity is the desperate need of God’s people today. Only God is your sure protection.
Prophetic Word: God will keep you as the apple of His eyes and hide you under the shadow of His wings, in the name of Jesus.
HYMN: O God, Our Help In Ages Past
1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home!
2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. Time, like an ever rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.
6. O God, our help in ages past, Our hope for years to come, Be Thou our guard while life shall last, And our eternal home.
1. Every ministry of Hamaan, working against my greatness, expire on your own tree, in the name of Jesus.
2. I proclaim aloud that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil plan by unfriendly friends, targeted against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. The plans of witchcraft jealousy and envy of my father’s house, of my mother’s house, catch your senders, in the name of Jesus.
5. Evil powers of my father’s house, of my mother’s house, be broken from my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every witchcraft plan assigned against my glory, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
7. You witchcraft hunters assigned against my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 10; Judges 11; Judges 12
Thank you for reading Today’s MFM Daily Devotional 3rd April 2021 for Saturday; written by Pastor D.K Olukoya. God bless you!