Welcome to Mountain of Fire And Miracle Ministries MFM Daily Devotional for December 1st, 2022, written by Dr D.K. Olukoya. Pastor Dr D.K. Olukoya is the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. He holds a first class Honours degree in Microbiology from the University of Lagos, Nigeria and a Ph. D in Molecular Genetics from the University of Reading, United Kingdom.
TOPIC: PRAISE ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT (I)
Fire Scripture: Acts 16:25-34
Outline for MFM Devotional Today 1 December 2022
Wise and mature believers are both prayerful and praiseful. Prayer and praise are parts of the saints’ winning strategies. Prayer and praise brought the power of God into the Philippian prison where Paul and Silas were kept in chains. The power of God opened all prison doors and loosed every prisoner’s chains. Today, many believers pray but only few have discovered the power and wonders of praise.
That is why many still exhibit poor attitude towards praise and under-utilise the powerful weapon. In case your attitude towards praise is poor, you should adjust it today. Beloved, your praise attitude counts. It will determine whether your praise will be acceptable or not. God inhabits the praise of His people when it is offered the right way and with the right attitude. God’s house is a house of prayer and praise!
Many people go to church service during the time the sermon will start. To them, that is when service actually starts. The period in the service when the congregation praise God and sing hymns and choruses to worship God is not important to them. They are wrong. The Bible enjoins us to praise the Lord our God in His sanctuary and in the firmament of His power (Psalm 150:1). Similarly, Psalm 107:32 enjoins us to exalt Him in the congregation of the people and praise Him in the assembly of elders.
Those who belittle praise and its wonderful blessings in the church do so to their own detriment. Sometimes, angels come to distribute gifts that money cannot buy during the praise and worship session. Thousands of people have missed their days of visitation by their avoidable absence during praise and worship sessions in church services. Dear reader, if you are guilty of this, you must change!
As we begin the twelfth month of the year 2022, we should look back and count our blessings. As believers, our right attitude should be to express great gratitude and offer
- November 29, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Tuesday
- Chuck Swindoll Devotional 29 November 2022 || Insight For Today
- Dr. David Jeremiah Turning Point 29th November 2022
Psalm 103:1 – “Bless the LORD , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.”
When your attitude to praise is right, your altitude in life will be great.
Henceforth, you will experience the power and wonders of praise, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS: MORNING
1. Father, I thank You because You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, doing wonders, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I bring You the sacrifice of praise today. Receive it, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive the garment of non-stop praise, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, help me to make praising you a lifestyle, in the name of Jesus.
5. I reject every wrong attitude towards praise, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God, make me a thankful and praiseful believer, in the name of Jesus.
7. I decree that the praise, joy and rejoicing will never cease in my life and family, in the name of Jesus.