RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 15 February Day 36
PREAMBLE: Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen
upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Isaiah 60:1-4. RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 15 February Day 36
We thank God for bringing us to year 2019 the year of His glory. We saw the glory ahead in the immediate year past, and as soon as we entered into the New Year 2019, we have begun swimming in glory. In the midst of so much turbulence in the past, God’s faithfulness to His promises remains steadfastly solid. This will forever be a rallying point for counting on His unfailing everlasting arms of strength by which we can boast; “Our help in ages past and our hope for the years to come.”
Friday 15th February 2019
DAY 36: PRAYER AGAINST SICKNESS AND EXTREME POVERTY
1. Praise and worship and Him for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
2. Father in the name of Jesus I command every spirit of poverty out of my life (Phil 2:10)
3. Father every one under captivity by poverty in the Church we declare him/her free in Jesus’ name. (Jn8:36)
4. Poverty is a reproach, so therefore I say no to poverty in 2019. (Ps110:1-2)
5. Father; bless me with riches and wealth to the Shame of my enemies in 2018. Gen1: 28
6. Father all set your children free from sicknesses and diseases. Isa 49:24-25
7. We come against all the killer diseases of Cancer, High BP, Diabetes, hepatitis and other diseases in our nations this year in Jesus name.
8. Father; Let there be healings for everyone afflicted by any of these diseases in Jesus’
name. Acts 3:3.
9. Father; Let the blood of Jesus cleanse us from all sins and diseases.
10. We receive grace afresh to walk in holiness; the way of sound health. Exo 15:26
11. We declare health, comfort and strength to every sick person in the hospitals and hones in Jesus’ name!
12. Let every plague cease in every community, home and nation in Jesus’ name!
Thanks for reading today’s RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 15 February Day 36.
Please share with others.