RCCG Prayer Points For Open Heavens 3rd February 2021
You are reading Today’s RCCG Prayer Points For Open Heavens Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
I worship and adore, You, my Father, for Your steadfast love that never ceaseth over my life, and for Your mercies never that endureth forever.
2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
3. Father, let me never call Your name in vain, please, empower me to always do Your Will from the heart, at all times, in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to suffer here on earth and also suffer in the hereafter; please, Father, let me see You in glory, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let me never be grouped or classified among workers of iniquity, please, let the voice, “depart from me, ye worker of iniquity”, never be my portion, in Jesus name.
6. Father, empower me by Your grace, to maintain a holy and righteous walk with You, all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of hypocrisy and eyes service, in me; and, help me to serve You in Spirit and in truth, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and empower me to manifest the fruits of the Spirit, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, break me and remould me, by the power of Your Holy Spirit; purge me completely from lusts of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, strengthen him in the inner man and uphold him till the end without any blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.
Thanks for praying along with this prayer points. please share this with other people.