Daily Guide 11th June 2022 | Scripture Union
Read and Meditate on Today’s Scripture Union Daily Guide for Saturday 11th June 2022. May the Lord bless you through His Word, Amen!
SCRIPTURE UNION DAILY GUIDE 11 JUNE 2022 DEVOTIONAL
Topic: Handling family challenges
Opening Prayer: Dear Lord, make me more like you through the power of your word as I meditate on it.
Scripture: Genesis 25:19‐34
Question(s) for Reflection
• Is there any example for me to follow or not to follow?
• Is there any prayer for me to remember?
No two families are the same. Every family is unique and each has its own peculiar challenges. What was the challenge in Isaac and Rebekah’s family and how did they handle it (v.21)? Childlessness can be a big problem in African societies because of the value attached to children. And many Christian families are in disarray because they lack knowledge and skills for handling their problems, such as childlessness.
Isaac and Rebekah prayed, and God answered them (vs.21‐23). To where do you run when seeking solution to your family problems? Prayer is the key to tackle all our family problems. Our first point of call, in times of trouble, should be God. Children upbringing is another challenge in families. Our children are different and we must be mindful of how we handle their uniqueness.
What do you think of the way Isaac and Rebekah handled the uniqueness of their children (vs.27‐28)? Read vs.29‐34 again. How do you feel about the attitudes of Esau and Jacob to each other? What effect could this kind of attitudes have on family cohesion?
And so: If you are a parent, decide today to love your children equally in words and in deeds. And if you are single, decide to avoid attitudes that destroy family unity.
• Any new insight or reinforcement of what you already know?
• Pray for families that are awaiting the blessing of children.
Prayer for the week
• Pray for revival in our land, that there will be increased knowledge and study of the word of God. Pray for our ministers and their ministries that they will return the preaching the total gospel of salvation.
Offer a prayer of faith in line with
Romans 8:31; 2 Chronicles 1, 2; Mark 10
Thanks for reading Today’s Daily Guide 11th June 2022 | Scripture Union
- (OH LORD SHOW ME MERCY) NSPPD 8TH JUNE 2022
- June 8, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Wednesday
- Streams of JOY Devotional 8 June 2022 || Don’t Stop Worshipping
- Our Daily Bread 8 June 2022 ODB For Wednesday || Generosity and Joy
- Insight for Today 8 June 2022 Devotional | Chuck Swindoll Today
Click To Read Powerful Devotional: JOEL OSTEEN ⊗ OPEN HEAVEN ⊗ OUR DAILY BREAD TODAY ⊗ SEEDS OF DESTINY ⊗ JOYCE MEYER DEVOTIONAL ⊗ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES ⊗ JOHN HAGEE ⊗ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL ⊗ DCLM DAILY MANNA ⊗ DAILY GUIDE ⊗ WATCH NSPPD LIVE TODAY ⊗ AND LOTS MORE