Joyce Meyer Devotional 7 November 2022 || God’s Word Affects Every Area…..
DO YOU KNOW THAT…? Pauline Joyce Meyer is an American Charismatic Christian author, speaker and president of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Joyce and her husband Dave have four grown children and live outside St. Louis, Missouri. Her ministry is headquartered near the St. Louis suburb of Fenton, Missouri.
Click to Read Other Daily Devotionals published Today. Don’t Miss Out, God Will Meet Your Needs
TODAY’S TOPIC: GOD’S WORD AFFECTS EVERY AREA OF OUR LIVES
SCRIPTURE: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105 (AMPC)
Message for Joyce Meyer Devotional 7 November 2022
While negative thoughts, words, emotions, and relationships can cause stress—and stress can cause sickness—positive thoughts, words, emotions, and relationships can bring health and healing. Consider the following scriptures:
• “A calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of the body . . .” (Proverbs 14:30 AMPC)
• “My son, attend to my words…for they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.” (Proverbs 4:20,22 AMPC)
• “Pleasant words are as a honeycomb sweet to the mind and healing to the body.” (Proverbs 16:24 AMPC)
We can be thankful for the power of God’s Word in our lives. Meditating on Scripture and following God’s instruction will cause us to think, speak, and live in a way that brings healing to every part of our lives.
Prayer of the Day: Father, I thank You for Your Word and the healing it brings to my life. I am grateful that my thoughts, words, emotions, and relationships are all changed by the guidance You give me through Scripture.
- Thursday Prophetic Declarations 3 November 2022
- Today’s Joel Osteen 3 November 2022 Thursday Devotional
- Creflo Dollar Devotional 3 November 2022 (Thursday)
- November 3, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Thursday
- November 3, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Thursday