MFM Devotional for 7 September 2022 Wednesday | Lessons From The Life of Deborah (II)
Read and Meditate on Today’s Mountain Top Life MFM Daily Devotional 7th September 2022, Wednesday Message written by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM DEVOTIONAL 7TH SEPTEMBER 2022 FOR WEDNESDAY
TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE LIFE OF DEBORAH (II)
Fire Scripture: Proverbs 31:10-31
Proverbs 31:10 “Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above
Let us encourage and strengthen one another, for the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all as we are connected one and all.
The Lord will raise a voice for you to fight the strongman that wants to put you in perpetual bondage, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Devotional for 7 September 2022 Wednesday | Outline
Yesterday, we looked at a great woman in the Bible called Deborah. Today, we will consider some lessons we can learn from her. This first lesson to learn from Deborah is her passion for freedom and deliverance for her people. As a believer, you should also learn to rise up in prayer and claim freedom for your generation, your nation, town and family. Secondly, Deborah never attributed praises meant for God to herself.
Whenever praise came her way, she gave God the credit. It means that whatever you do, be it in the house of God or your family, never accept the glory due to God. Remember that it is God who gave you the privilege, opportunity and power to do it. Thirdly, Deborah reflected the leadership qualities of the Proverbs 31 woman because she served with honour, strength and dignity.
She was humble and quietly went about her role as a wife and leader. She was a noble servant. A mother in Israel indeed. Beloved, show humility in whatever position you occupy. Also, Deborah was available when needed by God. She made herself available for use both to God and to her people. Are you available in the service of God or do you come to church because of what you want God to do for you?
- Prophetic Word For Today 6 September 2022 | Tuesday
- September 6, 2022 Your Daily Prayer for Tuesday
- September 6, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Tuesday
- David Jeremiah Devotional || 6 September 2022 (Turning Point)
- In Touch Devotional 6 September 2022 || Dr Charles Stanley
- Rick Warren 6 September 2022 Daily Hope Devotional
Remember, you are saved, protected and provided for by God so that your life can be a blessing to others. God can use anybody to achieve a great task regardless of the gender. All that God is looking for is availability. Deborah is among the outstanding women in history. You can also make yourself stand out by making yourself available for His use.
Remember the Bible says in 2 Timothy 2:20 that in a great house are vessels of honour and some to dishonour. Are you a vessel of honour or dishonour? God can make you a vessel of honour if you yield yourself completely to Him.
MFM PRAYER POINTS FOR 7TH SEPTEMBER 2022
1. Father, I decree that all my enemies shall fall into their traps, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, convert my struggling to victory, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil preparation against my life, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every territorial power hindering my victory, be brought down and be humiliated, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree death to every troubler of my Israel, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic dustbin fashioned against me, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 46; Ezekiel 47; Ezekiel 48