Pastor W.F. Kumuyi: DCLM Daily Manna 29 November 2022
Welcome to Deeper Christian Life Ministry DCLM Daily Manna Devotional for Tuesday 29th November 2022, a powerful devotional message by Pastor Kumuyi!
DO YOU KNOW? Pst. William Folorunso Kumuyi is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry situated at Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. He is the author of several Christian books and devotionals. William Folorunso Kumuyi celebrated his 80th Birthday on 6 June 2021.
TOPIC FOR TODAY IS KINGDOM BLESSEDNESS
TEXT: Romans 12:10-21
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13. Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14. Bless them which persecute you; bless, and curse not.
15. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink; for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
“Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.” – (Romans 12:16,18).
MESSAGE For DCLM Daily Manna 29 November 2022 Devotional:
Some centuries ago in En gland, a group of unbelievers decided to set up a colony where socialism would be practiced with the ideology of “from each according to his ability, and to each according to his need.” The noble project did not last because it lacked Christ’s Spirit to propel it into a successful feat.
From the text, Apostle Paul reveals the blessedness of the fellowship of believers who are no longer controlled by the flesh. As a result of this new nature, there would be love without pretence, and there would be a strong dislike for evil and a powerful desire for only what is good. The love for each other would expunge class distinctions. Believers would not spend their time in idleness, but in fervent evangelism. They would not be moved by tribulations; but rather prepare for the imminent return of their Lord.
The high calling of the Christian is not of this world, which accommodates the philosophies of this earth. Thus, the brotherhood of the saints is not a name only, but a real tie of tenderness and love; and each, in the spirit of true brotherhood, is to seek the honour of his Christian brother.
If, in our little corner, each sincere follower of Christ is able, by the abundant grace of God, to reflect these sublime Christian virtues, our lifestyles would draw sinners to repentance. We can restore these lost virtues by returning to our first love.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Only Christ can deliver man from hatred and vindictive spirit.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
- November 28, 2022 Your Daily Prayer For Monday
- Creflo Dollar Devotional 28 November 2022 (Monday)
- November 28, 2022 Your Daily Bible Verse for Monday
- John Hagee Devotional 28 November 2022 – Monday
- Chuck Swindoll Devotional 28 November 2022 || Insight For Today